Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mercenary for Hire

I haven't played Rangers much, but I'd guess that a Demon's shotgun of some sort would do more damage and be a much better support weapon than a Crush Bullet or even a Spread Needle.

Ideally, a party could have one Ranger with a Demon's shotgun to soften up all the enemies (with little risk of outright killing them before the others get a hit in). A Force could freeze them at the same time. Then a couple Hunters with Swords mop them up. If the Hunters stick together, everyone should get EXP for nearly every enemy, right? No rare weapons necessary!

Ideally there would be none of the mass spread needles around heh, I've played over 100 hours and I don't think i've found any of the -% life mods on weapons other than the rares with them
    Maybe it's my luck

while other spread/shot weapons are better than spread needles for rangers, the beauty (or bad part) of spread needles is that hunters can use them.

hunters have a much higher atp than rangers, so a hunter with a spread needle can easily have an ATP of 999, which can clear a whole room in 1 or 2 shots.

There is no better spread/shot weapon for Rangers than the Spread Needle. The damage for a Spread Needle is as good if not better than any other shotgun and the rate of fire for the Spread Needle is at least 3X as fast.

Add to that the Spread Needle's ability to Paralyze enemies and you have a rediculously over-powered weapon.

END OF LINE...

if a demons shotguns special hit though it can take 1/4 of the enemies life which would be way better than a spread needle.

PSO Assassin

LOL, great sig

Thanks.

I think the cheapest weapon would be a hell shotgun. It has the spread and its special attack kills in one hit.

I like that strategy about the devil's launcher/arms/etc. But what I have found is that regular weapons with attributes are usually better than most rares. I love my Hell Laser +25, but usually dont use it online because it takes away exp from others. Same thing with the spread needle(which I found by the way, I am VIRIDIA) spread needle is cool, but youll find it takes away much of the fun.

Spread needles doesnt take away fun as much as Spread Needle WITH GOD/BATTLE...

Hunters easily achieve 999 atp with spread? Not unless they have Shifta.. My Atp was around 975(?) when i borrowed my friend's spread