Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Top Dog

I was online a couple days ago and a girl was talking to me, she said that she was given numerous amounts of items like Orotiagito's and Black King Bars +80. She kept going on and on about how bad dupers were it was getting annoying, so I invited her to go level with me. She agreed, and we played in the Mines until she died, I had no moons atomizers so I set a pipe and went back to town. She then said she needed a couple God/Power's, so I offered to trade. She said that she didn't need to but what she wanted was just a couple seconds. She walked over to the shop area and started slowy hesitating towards the blue shop, then she ran over to the bank and about three God/Power's and other God items dropped from her as she told me to stay back. I asked her what she was doing and she told me that she was just making some new ones =) just like that.

This happened once again yesterday, a short HUmar was in a game called "Shop Trick" I entered the game and saw that the HUmar was a very high level, much to high to be a USB duper online, I asked him what he was doing and he said "Oh nothing".He had ran over to the bank by the time I got there, and once again started dropping numorous uber, uber rare items like Magic Water, and Rikka's Claws, being me I picked up a few . He said after I picked them up, "HEY GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY DUPES!"

Later that day I felt like making a game, I named it,come all dupers! As I did this 3 dupers entered right after that, as one left another came, this went on for like 20 minutes, each of them prooving they could dupe, I must have came across about 13 dupers. So now I can say It's Official, Theres Too Many Dupers On PSO.

-YumYum

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: YumYum_thats_good_rappy on 2003-06-22 15:04 ]</font>

Let's just be happy that duping is the only thing going around in PSO GC, at least it's not as bad compared to all the cheating happening in PSOX..

its begun the pso gc trip to helll it'll be horrible we have to stop it some how. how about writing sega an email with some dupers names and theyll ban the fukking asses off of pso

Yeah, you do that. That will be real effective. And while you're at it, write to President Bush and respectfully request he end hunger in the world. Sega is aware of the problem, they don't need Jr. Spy Hunters helping them investigate. Also consider the fact that the newer dupe method works offline as well. You can't patch against that. You can reset everything on a GC. And short of sending out THOUSANDS of new disks for players to use, which they wouldn't how do you propose Sega stops the duping? Best case scenario they stop it from happening online, other than that you better get used to it.

Well, I know one person who contributed to that...

If you are referring to me, you should really get your facts straight before piping up. I have NEVER distributed my dupes. Its true I use them for trades to collect items I don't have, but there is a HUGE difference between someone who dupes items for themselves and someone who goes into lobbies announcing games like FREE RARES or I DUPE 4 U. I don't hand out items ever or offer to dupe things for other people. In fact if we were online together, you would never know in a million years because my chars I use are 100% legit. They use only what they find and I leave games where people are clearly using duped items or techs.

BTW I should add, that after rereading your post GetIntoTheGame, I may have misinterpreted what you said. If you were referrring to the fact that someone you know submitted names to Sega about dupers than I apologize, if you were actually talking about me then what I said still stands.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-06-23 10:47 ]</font>

EDIT": I'll add this mesage later, but I ddnt meen you violet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-06-23 11:29 ]</font>

My apologies Like I said, after I reread it, I believed that I had indeed misinterpreted your post. I think I just woke up cracky this morning LOL.

I think everyone just needs to accept the fact that duping is widespread and just live with it. Things could be much worse than they are now.

even IF this problem was solved, new stuff would come , but still on GC it is still 'ok', just if you see what happen on Xbox...'horriable...'... but thats so true that every one knows this shop duping method.. lol too many too many... OH Poor USB card will sell less now.. lol