Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PSO Assassin

My god it sounds so simple. Why hasnt it happen...Please dont give me the same old song and dance about sega not caring

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

On 2003-06-24 08:13, SilentShawn wrote:
    all you need is a patch to null that NPC in the shop, make it mandatory when you come online. if they cant talk to that girl, they cant do the dupe method. Also make it so it would corrupt data when you would delete it so they cant.
    But there are the people who cant get online...They can just dupe for their friends who can go online..

this has been official for a long time
    All online games have hackers, dupes, all kinds of stuff. I've learned to adapt to it

the gamecube is immune to hacking, there is no possible way some can freeze anything, let alone a game.

one of the worst hacking/duping/cheating games is diablo II Lord of Destruction, it has the biggest hackers on it, theres 2 battle.net connections, 1 where ur aload to hack and 1 where ur not, aparrently ppl found a way to get around tht...now theres gota be billions of ppl hacking on the b,net server instead the hacking server

Top Dog

Well since I got my character up to level 80, im scared of FSODX, I want to stay on ULT. Its sooooo cool! Well anyway, heres a story not made up MUHAHAHA. A guy named Ace (LVL 19 got FSODX, sad , imagine 2 levels away and ya croak well too bad, its life.
    -YumYum

On 2003-06-26 13:16, got-beef-make-a-sammich wrote:
    the gamecube is immune to hacking, there is no possible way some can freeze anything, let alone a game.
    Uhhhh not sure where you got your info, but its completely wrong, you can FSOD people easily if you know how. Meet me online sometime and I'll show you. Make sure you use a memory card that doesn't have chars you care about.

In fact I'll be on later tonight. PM me and we'll set up a time and place to meet. The reason being, its ignorant to think that the GC is immune to hacking (well exploiting in this case anyway).

Also BNET has been exploited almost from day one, which was over 2 years ago. Hell I wrote a few cheats for it myself along with a few D2Hackit modules. I also made some of the best mods on the net for it. Some killer drops mods, a nice Boss mod, and a Full Sets Drop mod that made a specific monster drop a complete set ie. Zombies dropping all of Natalyas set.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-06-30 13:32 ]</font>

Dangly Parts

yup, it's official, too many dupers on PSO

how's that for my 300th post?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: brillyfresh on 2003-06-30 13:31 ]</font>

On 2003-06-30 13:30, brillyfresh wrote:

yup, it's official, too many dupers on PSO

how's that for my 300th post?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: brillyfresh on 2003-06-30 13:31 ]</font>
    LOL. I'm sure by the time you're ready for your 400th post, this topic will still be current, so you can post that again

who knew this game would be so addicting?

I entered the game and saw that the HUmar was a very high level, much to high to be a USB duper online
    How high is too high to be a usb duper online?