Thread: Addicting Food

Ok, I have a lvl 101 redria hucast and i am in the ult caves. I am searching for a lot of the items i can find in the ult caves, but mostly a demo comet. I was wondering if i should do addicting food quest runs and hope to encounter a mil lily or do the quest and do the tp trick. Also, would it be better just to do ult cave runs instead of the quest? thank you

I would just do the TP trick in regular caves. It's a bit tedious but you will see a mil lilly eventually and as I've found it's the easiest way to get the rare monster you are seeking. If you do the quest you will get more exp but your chances of seeing the rare monster is the same either way. If you don't mind piping for a few hours and not getting any exp for it, then I'd go with the tp trick.

Do the Waterfall Tears quest to pipe for lillies. You can have many more in the room at a time, all bunched together so they're easy to see, and as long as you're protected from Megid, it's a much better place.

Just go to almost the end of the quest, and there's a room with some lillies and two locked doors. Just try to leave through one of the locked doors, and even more will appear. Then you can pipe in less time on average.

Addicting food is good if you're looking for more than one rare, and want the experience to boot.

Mush in a Box

I heard that although rare monsters are more common in quests in my experience and from what I have heard the enemies drop rate is far decreased. I suggest piping for lilys in the normal Caves.