Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: West Tower

A duper can give 198 photon spheres directly....

I think photon spheres shouldnt be acumulable. Is not like someone will legitly have more than 1 and if yes maybe 2 after many months. There wasn't a need to make them accumulable.

I suggest that anybody who sees some moron give out Photon Spheres grab those spheres and sell 'em off.

On 2003-06-24 03:05, dropslash wrote:
    Why would you blame Sonic Team? I'm sure in their heads they were giving out one heck of a reward for completing a brutal quest, collecting photon drops and hunting down photon spheres. Odds are they have the legit players in mind when it comes setting up things like this.
    I have no doubt they had good intentions, but they really need to stop being so naive. Through their stupidity we are now subjected to the 100/100/100 crap that xbox pso has to deal with. I doubt any legit player will ever use this exchange now, 99 pds takes absolutely forever to get, and there are better things to get with them.

It's not ST's fault that skilless people have to dupe every item they get their grubby mitts on to try and prove something, like how badass their lv10 HUmar is with a J-Sword, or BKB. To most of us they just look foolish. And it will be easier to spot the dupes now, just look for the weapons with 3 100%'s.
    It is STs fault for not having the ability to control your average pre-teen duper humar wannabe. It'll get annoying when every single open game in existence will have a 100% bkb/cannon/jsword. I blame sega for letting it happen

Shapiro, I totaly agree with you...

It is STs fault for not having the ability to control your average pre-teen duper humar wannabe. It'll get annoying when every single open game in existence will have a 100% bkb/cannon/jsword. I blame sega for letting it happen
    Ok, I am really sick of HUmars taking flak from everyone. Yeah, lots of them do run around with BKB/Cannon/Jsword and a DC mag but it IS NOT EVERYONE. I don't feel it is right that everytime someone mentions duping, it involves a HUmar. So, does that mean that I am a duper? Even though I am a legit HUmar packing crap at level 124, I should be looked down upon? I know that HUmars have a bad reputation, but we aren't all bad. Other than that, I totaly agree with you Rhete and I am preparing myself to see tons of 100% BKB's when I go on today. I am not posting this to offend anyone, so if you are PM me and I will edit my post.

Thanks for listening.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nickwillnotbe on 2003-06-24 13:17 ]</font>

I dont know if anyone posted this or not but in order to take on that guys quest you must have completed the one in the East Tower. I found this out earlier when my one person couldnt take on the quest while my person who did the East Tower one could.

well I just noticed people already found this out.

I just picked HUmar off the top of my head. It has nothing to do with class.

Well, i guess the question to ask is, "How bad is duping amoung the Japanese players?". In all honesty, if i were a Japanese game company and things were all good with the Japanese players, i could give a damn if the American players want to screw things up for themselves.

This quest is a good example. There's probably Japanese players right now with legit 90/0/90/90 rares. It's kind of like the Resident Evil 2 Tofu mini-quest. That was included as a challenge to the Japanese players because they were so damn good, not because it was something fun to Gameshark.

I'm not saying duping is specifically something american players do, but i'm sure the bulk of the problem is on this end. ST probably sits in their offices and laughs.

There's probably Japanese players right now with legit 90/0/90/90 rares
    I really don't think so.... noone could foresee this step of ST. Most people spend their PDs on Sranks Specials already.

Sonic Team is so stupid. Welcome back to the age of the Dreamcast versions...

all weapons that can have them will have all 100%s now. Since people will dupe 99 Photon Spheres and pump up any weapon imaginable.

Im going to make a Saber with 100%s. Now that just owns.