Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Your mother's lover, your sister's boyfriend

Alright, some significant things have happened with PSO...people have the ability to gain 600,000+ experience points per hour...people have the ability to add and/or increase percents to rare weapons...

Level 200 characters and high percent weapons will be more common than ever...

What will everyone be playing PSO for? What goal(s) will everyone be striving for?

Fun

raaar!!! bite me

fun.. definately fun... and world domindation.

Just because some want to cheat doesn't me the the others will. I'll still continue playing normally and I bet most of my legit friends will continue that way to. We basically hunt and level at the same time while having goofy conversations.

hanging out with my friends that are online. because sometimes when i have a crappy day, ill just pop in some music and go around with some very cool people and kill things with them. we crack so many jokes while playing its great! also power leveling rocks with them.

Its my duty to pleez that booty

I do it for the secret eating.

The game is fun and just because otehrs want to cheat doesnt mean we will. I personally am offline so I dont cheat anyway, but yea the game is just fun and especially when you have someone else to play with.

phattest Nutz ov em all

Hmm...

...the Uber-Leveling trick isn't exactly cheating IMO. Cheating would be hacking the game for whatever reason, or exploiting and taking advantage of a bug or glitch, which would include duping and receiving dupes.

The Exp trick isn't that exactly. It's something "legitly" done within the game. It's whats used outside to achieve this...hmm...actually, it kinda is cheating in a way...so don't ask me how to do it.

Next, the new % modifying ability. This is a kick ass idea. At least it would be if dupers never existed...

If Pso really wanted to skrew everybody, they would delete all of the characters online. Then starting a new economy

anyway, i'd almost want to restart if everyone else did too

I've had to restart my characters twice, but if thats what it would take to get rid of dupers than I'd be all for it... that idea actualy makes good sense. Heck, it gets rid of the dupes.