Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Anime Otaku
    Somewhere Other Than Your Current Location

Honestly now with West Heaven out, it makes it impossible to tell what's a dupe and what's not now. Seeing as you can modify %s now, it's impossible to know what is and isn't legit. As from this point on I personally will never be trading again unless it's for Armors from a trust friend or untekked from a trusted friend. This new quest just gives dupers another edge. *shakes fist*

I'm not sure if it's doomed, but it's in trouble apparantly..... I hope it's fixed.

cheating & duping are human's nature.. fighting against it is tough..
    i have yet to get online so this duping dont affect me..
    so why not look on the bright side that u can now mod %.. & stop being so paranoid, then u can enjoy the game more..?
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

phattest Nutz ov em all

Hmm...this doesn't just give Dupers an edge...it gives them complete control....

Who needs duped items when you can just have duped Photon Spheres and turn any weapon into something as strong as anyone elses?!

Oh well, on the bright side, it turns out I was half wrong about the Photon Sphere info I was withholding until now. I had heard that they'd be used to add % to S-Ranks. Now, gladly, they can be added to any weapon BUT S-Ranks. I don't care much for S-Ranks, I'm more into the Enemy Parts Weapons. Finally, now we can put % on them. ST's greatly improved answer to Today's Rate. If you can afford it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NeoPhatnutz on 2003-06-24 10:04 ]</font>

so, you dupe items to get fair weapons? cool. Technicaly that's still cheating though....

lol, the economy was doomed the second someone figured out the "shop trick".

what's that? a trick to get free stuff from the shops?

It'll be easier to spot dupes, just look for the weapons with 3 100% stats.

No one who ever legitly got their weapon %'s that high would ever dream of giving it away. The next time someone drops one at your feet, do the world a favor and get your 10 meseta for it. That's about all it's worth anyway.

Duping is only part of the problem, other people accepting them so the get spread around is a key factor too. Maybe be we should start a Dupe Hunting Team who tries to find them and destroy them, or maybe a National Sell A Dupe Day.

The person with the really long custom title!!!!

Who cares about dupers? They're all the same idiots. Nothing to make a fuss over!

Well we have nothing else to do and theres no such thing as a rare item anymore.