I think now-a-days too many people are becoming haters of dupers and cheaters. I myself do not like to cheat or dupe, henceforth i do not cheat. But the thing of it is, we as players who "Hate" these people can do nothing about it, I mean sure you can call ST about it, but they do nothing...I think people should calm down, and understand this is always going to be around you, theres absolutly nothing you can do about it, people are born to be jerks and to kill and to do many other bad things. Its all apart of life, and concerning yourself with an Online Game is just too silly to comprehend. Think of life its self, there is more to life than just Phantasy Star Online. It is only a game, and to some people its a lot more, but understand this, don't worry yourself because of duping, DON'T LET IT GET TO YOU. "thats easy for you to say" some people might add but, really guys and gals there is more to life than this game, play it to its fullest you can and don't let things such as cheaters and dupers ruin you fun, cause guess what? I would safely bet that about 90% of the dupers do this just to piss you off, to them this is how the game is entertaining to them, by ruining it for the rest of us. And I think that by always getting pissed or having to get even with dupers and cheaters just flames them up even more, this is what they want you to do, to get mad and try and get even, until they win. I would guess and say that if we forget about them and all you "SUPER LEGITS" just don't even accept anything from anyone that you don't know, only hang with friends that you know are 100% legit like you, only accept their guild cards, only mail them. the dupers will sooner or later get depressed cause they are not getting you excited anymore, there not getting the reaction out of you so they will shy away. I hope you guys will read this and just try and understand what i am trying to say. I have applied this in my Online gaming, and it had done wonders for me and my friends. Hope it can do the same for you!