View Poll Results: I find that the HUcast/Caseal would be teh classes would be the most skill demanding characters with

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • HUcaseal/cast

7 17.50%
  • HUmar/newearl

3 7.50%
  • RAcast/caseal

4 10.00%
  • RAmar/marl

2 5.00%
  • FOnewm/Newearl

2 5.00%
  • FOmar/marl

22 55.00%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I find that the HUcast/Caseal would be teh classes would be the most skill demanding characters with the fact that they can't hit everything easily due to lack of range of swords and that they have no techs to hit entire groups or far away enemies...therfore they are hardest to level up

OR

I'd also agree that FOmar is the hardest to use character due to the fact he doesnt excel anywhere and gets most other classes dominate in at least one area that gives them something to be able to defeat enemies much easier than the fomar

=P

Batteries Not Included

I think the force class itself is diffucult due to low meseta...and you have to memorize technique weaknesses of certain enemies...

I can see the HU androids as being the roughest to play with due to lack of Resta and being up close to the enemies. I don't have any problems with lack of money with either of my FO's. Also, FOmars do have the most ATP of all the FO's. FOmarl's are the ones that are all balanced out.

Basically the FOnewearl is the most hardest to start out with. And this is untweaked FOnewearl. The have the highest ATA of all FOs(inherited from the HUnewearl) but it's VERY crappy in beginning levels. And TP certainly isn't enough.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

I'd say your about right. But more the HUcast/caseal then the FOmar/marl.

I would have to go with Fomars/Fomarls... no DEF, ATP... with my Fomar b4, I had to borrow a lvl 150 MAG from my Android and he still got b*tched around...

Jonny 5 is alive !

I say the most patience required would be the HUcast.

FOnewearl requires the most skill and patience.

PSO Ass.....-assin

Basically the FOnewearl is the most hardest to start out with. And this is untweaked FOnewearl. The have the highest ATA of all FOs(inherited from the HUnewearl) but it's VERY crappy in beginning levels. And TP certainly isn't enough.
    My ass.

FOnewearl requires the most skill and patience.
    Again, my ass.

I personally raised a FOnewearl recently, un-twinked, completely legit, using found items. It was barely what I would call "tough/difficult". Also fed my mag the whole way through, and didn't have many problems with TP. She's now LV82. If the two of you think she was the most difficult, please, never attempt raising a FOmar since you might suicide as a result. (Not that FOmar is OMFG TOUGH, but if you thought 'wearl was hard...)

I'd say FOmar is toughest to raise at first. His ATP is shit, so no use bothering with that. His MST is shit, so you'll be resorting to handguns and the like for EXP, a lot. (Due to limited TP.)

And also I agree about the android hunters. It's funny, I was thinking about it today. "God I would hate to be an android hunter, what the fuck, this guys pulling out a diska of bravemen in ult mines just so he can get exp." I think the most respect possible on PSO, would be given to an android Hunter who doesn't use dupes, and doesn't use leveling tricks, and reaches LV200.

Dunno know about skill as anyone can have skill with either class. As far as patience, it'll have to be the Forces, Rangers next, then Hunters.