View Poll Results: I find that the HUcast/Caseal would be teh classes would be the most skill demanding characters with

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • HUcaseal/cast

7 17.50%
  • HUmar/newearl

3 7.50%
  • RAcast/caseal

4 10.00%
  • RAmar/marl

2 5.00%
  • FOnewm/Newearl

2 5.00%
  • FOmar/marl

22 55.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I have not tried all the classes ( well I have but not for any decent amount of time ) so I am not qualified to vote since I am very ignorant to anything that is not a Hunter but in my opinion Hunters are easier to level up for the first 2 or so difficulty levels but after that things do become a bit harder for them and if you are a Hucast or a Hucaseal ( especially in Offline solo only play )then things will become difficult sooner or later. Fomar and Fomarls are too balanced for thier class and don't really excel in anything, Fomars in particular will be hard to get going but once they start learning decent spells and finding better stuff they should become very strong and they should have no trouble by the end of the game ( especially with the recnt discovery of the Mines trick, lv. up super quick ). So in many ways Hucasts/Hucaseals and Fomars/Fomarls are on completly different ends of the scale. Hucasts and Hucaseals require alot of patience near to get to the end of the game ( lv.200 ) since they have no resta, no stat boosting techs and no Rafoi ( so they can't level up super quick with the mines trick like all the other Humans and Newmans ). Fomars and Fomarls require alot of patience at the begining of the game, at least untill they get enough techs to suport themselves ( and boost thier medicore stats ), enough ATP ( Fomar )/MST ( Fomarl ) to do what they do best and can get to the stage where they can use the mines trick to gain enough levels to maximise thier potential.

To the person who said they have the utmost respect for anyone who has a lv.200 Hucast/Hucaseal who does not dupe and does not uses leveling tricks, there are days when I get fed up playing this game but the only thing that keeps me going is my desire to take my Hucaseal, the supposedly ( and probably is ) weakest character in the game all the way to lv.200 and prove to everyone that it can be done and that all you have to do is put in the time. Even more ironic is the fact that my other character is a Fomar so according to everyone I have the two most difficult to use characters in the game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SubstanceD on 2003-06-27 13:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SubstanceD on 2003-06-27 14:12 ]</font>

For skill its definately the caeals as how ifyou try to play them as a humar or one of the casts you'll get drowned out and stomped out by the enemies who dare you to try something that that class isnt made for

paitence is the forces

they dont get stronger by lvl thyhave to FIND the stronger spells and some of them dont like being found -Anti, Grantz, Reverser- >_< and the cost of fluids will make you cry and drain your bank

I'd say rangers are the easiest to level up. All you need is a strong shotgun. Hitting 5 enemies at once can really speed things up. And a mechgun type for strong single enemies.
    And who says androids need resta? My Gush laser steals me 120 hp per hit, I restore my hp in no time!
    If you wonna level fast, use a ranger.
    Anyway, i find Fomars the hardest to level up when playing single. But online you can use your normal and hard techniques to hit every enemy at least once, same with rangers. Only problem is that you'll miss out on rares alot when playing with hunters...

I think the hardest in C-mode is Hunewearl.

In general? Fomar, they get so much crap about being a girl.

any ranger really. That shoot and dodge stuff can be challenging. But I never said they were hardest to use ^_^

Hunters: Start great, end up so-so
    Forces: Start good, end up good
    Rangers: Start off weak, end up godly

Rangers in my opinion require the most patience to level up early on, but the payoff is worth it

PSO Ass.....-assin

In general? Fomar, they get so much crap about being a girl.
    Tell me about it. I can't count how many times this line's been pulled on my FOmar. (Even when I'm wearing the most robey-looking costumes with a wizard hat; they see FOmar and have no better insult to throw.)

But what gets me is when the person insulting is some chibi cutesy FOnewearl, or a big-boobed HUnewearl who is probably controlled by a 14-year old boy, calling me the transexual.

Thats very close to the truth.

I voted HUmar, without a mag, they are useless on ult, but their techniques are worse.
    The resta is decent though and they can be good with a few types of mag.

And my FOmar is only level 32 but he is badass.
    I am on hard caves using a soul eater and a kaladbolg.
    What I did, was train an all rounder hunter mag with my HUmar and now my FOmar has it, a level 200 NARAKA (30,100,35,35) it boosts ATA, DEF, and MIND by 70, 60 and 70 respectively and 200 to the ATP. That way, it only took me a few (about 20) grants level 5 to beat DF.
    He was easy, I didn't die once.
    So anyone dissing FOmar? One day, I'll train him up and he is gonna whipp your two-faced ass.

I think that racast/caseal is the hardest, then hucaseal/cast. It's hard to hit all enemies at least once on multi without techniques and leveling up, and as any other class if you are tweaking a character you can play as a FO pretty well and one hit room kills easiely.

first thing i did when i started my fomar...go for the soul eater...start up several mags...a pow mag, and mind mag, and a balanced 4th stage evolution type mind mag... i slummed it offline with the soul eater till level 50 or so...but if you gotta go online...just do support and gi-techs....although you may wanna consider barta over gibarta just b/c gibarta is so damn slow...as least gifoie is the gift that keeps on giving..... you'd be suprised how many forces, even high levels, aren't on top of the s/d/j/z front...just bam bam bam with those rafoies...

although after playing a DC v2 fomarl till 130-something you learn a thing or 2....