Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Lieutenant Colonel of the 6th Armored Division

You know duping could be fixed if sega would just remove the NPC's that walk around... Then duping could be stopped.

I was gunna write a long reply to this, but realized pretty early in that it was complete and utter horseshit, I'm just cutting right to the chase

On 2003-06-27 01:13, Aceizace wrote:

Finaly, spreading duped items. You spend 5-10mins duping an item (it does take that long, maybe longer), then you give it away to someone. They gain an item which will probably help them, you lose an item and the time it took to dupe it. Please, someone tell me whats wrong with that?! You are helping people for goodness sakes!
    You are giving them no reason to continue playing the game! Dupers and their santa claus bullshit are NOT HELPING. When you give a low level newbie a 195 hacked dreamcast/sato/rati whatever, 4 god powers, and a whole bunch of uber weapons, what reason does he have to continue playing the game now? Its been officially ruined for him, and he probably doesnt even know it. There is no satisfaction of finding any items at all anymore. "Oh, I found a yamoto, its not as good as my Sange and Yasha =/" There is basically nothing left anymore except to level up

And is it really going to break your heart when you find a dark flow 100 levels into the future when you have been given one already? Just think about it.
    If I found a dark flow? I'd be fucking pissed, because I'd want to actually use it, and get nothing but aggravation from people telling me it was a dupe, even if it wasnt. Items like that are supposed to be extremely rare, for every player to hope to own one day, NOT TO BE GIVEN OUT IN BULK

Cheating online still ruins the game!
    Take your own advice, please

HunterStrife_2000

On 2003-06-27 10:52, ZodiacNKnight wrote:
    You know duping could be fixed if sega would just remove the NPC's that walk around... Then duping could be stopped.

Nope, duping will still go on for those with the USB memory card.

On 2003-06-27 05:21, Rljohn wrote:
    Legits--STOP YOUR DAMN BITCHING! DUPERS WILL NOT GO AWAY...IF YOU WANT TO WHINE ABOUT YOUR OWN RARES, PLAY OFFLINE!

'nuff said.
    Oh chill out..

Na..duping is bad..true..it has MAD trading a bad comedity. But the person in that article has a point. You are helping those, who's section ID restricts them from finding the stuff they need.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

They could also make PSO not compatible with USB Memory Cards... And remove the walking NPC's.

There would that stop duping? lol

But thats the problem, it would require sega to actualy do something.

So true... (-_-)

On 2003-06-27 13:11, ZodiacNKnight wrote:
    They could also make PSO not compatible with USB Memory Cards... And remove the walking NPC's.

There would that stop duping? lol
    No offense, but its a little to late for that. They would have needed to do that on the original disk. Also I don't think I would care for other companies telling me what brand peripherals I need to use. They can't stop USB on this game, maybe with Ep.3 it can be addressed but like I said its too late now.

SEGA could make a mandatory download for online players to update the game so to stop USD memory cards users and to remove the NPC's which could end duping.

would this work?

master of THE AWESOMEPANTS

see I have no idea what this duping method involving NPC's is.. so I'm just going to agree with the idea of forcing to download that.. thing.. so yea

Slash