What do you think of this..?

I know someone today, who was quite bored with the game for several weeks. Even leveling got rather boring. they tried starting new character after new character after new character, so that the feel of 'newness' would bring back thier interest in the game.

But it just didn't work. So it was decided that this person became legit to SEE if the game would be more interesting now that he no longer can take on Forest in Ult SOLO for less than 20 minutes - just an example. Killing just got too easy with all the stuff he uses.

He knew what he was getting himself into though. He'd have to STOP using EVERYTHING that he uses, even down to his armor, shield and units. With 350+ duped rares spanning over 4 banked characters, stuff he's had since he first created his FIRST character, he gave them all away to his most trusted friend, who was not legit.

He jumped in forest with his now 3 elf arm++s a Divinity Armor(bout as rare as Celestial Armor), and Spiritual Sheild, suffering only about 300 pt loss on both DEF and EVP. And now only uses all his legit guns he found cause of his purplenum ID. And a 30hit Gungnir.

Well being stomped in Forest by bartles was the greatest experience he ever had since forever. I think he's gonna stay legit. O_o. I figure, whatever keeps you playing the game right? Cause lets face it. THey game gets meaningless when you make it TOO easy for yourself.

He figured, that you gotta play a regular game for hours just to find a special item, and it's no different from PSO. I'm sure he wont be stuck with those armors, since he has a legit Sacred Cloth waiting for him. Piping for stuff is gonna be a real drag, but hey.

I'm not saying that being a cheater is boring, but the bottom line is, when the interest dies, you gotta find someway to restore it if you are a die hard PSO player. And it was also brough to my attention, that he was alittle tired using dupes anyhow. They didn't feel like 'his'.

Views on cheaters remains modest one, for if you are a cheater and go legit, you're gonna stay open minded and respectful to those that took the curve in the game.

Of course a legit going cheater is unheard of. I've done it three times though.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

cheaters go legit, Legit go using dupes (caused by fsod) whatever the way to play you choose, just choose the way you enjoy the game

Thank you for being so kind to read that Zuna.(if not all) ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-06-28 08:58 ]</font>
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Meh. This is exactly what I did, except for the fact that I went legit right after a corruption.

Wow a mircale story... never seen something like this happen... I've seen the other way though. >_>
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2