Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey,

I wondering if I can take on Very Hard Dark Falz using my level 61 FOnewearl. She currently has 315 HP and 1115 TP. My resistance against light is somewhat weak, but I can enchance it using Saint/Resist-type of equipment.

Also, my simpe techs are above lv15 while my Gi- and Ra- techs are bit lower. So, what do you think? Will I be able to take him on or just wait and gain levels?

That's all. Thanks in advance!

-Justin

If you have Grants, take him on, I say!!

I just fought Very Hard Dark Falz and ended up dead at the 2nd form from his 'Beam' attack (The part when shoots many beams out from the sky). Is there any way I can reduce the damage? (I.E. Equipping 2-3 Saint/Resist or increase my defense).

i don't think you will survive his swipe

swipe does 390 damage, get some general/hp or dragon/hps

gewd luck man.

Just make sure you have enough HP and I think around 20 Light Resistance will be enough.

Of course only use simple techs, foie the darvants, zonde the next form and barta the next and then foie...

I managed to do it at level 59 and it was quite easy apart from the fact I kept zonde-ing the darvants..
    Tekki || F Newman Lv102|| fT 10
    Tekershee || F Cast Lv298|| fF 10 fG 10 GT 10 aF 10

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Tekershee

enough HP (-slot items) and maybe one or two scape dolls to be on the save side and you're set. she's pretty easy especially with a fonewearl (as are all bosses), if you know what to do in each part of the battle.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-06-28 03:29 ]</font>

Freezer

I did beat Dark Falz on 59 with my FOnewearl, she was useing 4x Dragon/HP and techs were 18+ all techs.
    With enough HP you can beat him, the problem for me wasent Grants, it was that skyattack in his 1st and 2nd form and his swipe, just get enough HP and you should be more then fine

ey, my FOmar is 67 700HP 1067MST... jus use Gifoie at beginnin, Zalure&Shifta and attack him on 1st form, use barta on 2nd form& Jellen 3rd form b4 attack, an use foie