PSO Ass.....-assin

I purposely leveled my RAmar to LV125 A.S.A.P. so that I could compare his raw stats with those found in the PSOW Classes Guide to find out exactly what materials he's used. (The guide that depicts raw stats for every character, in increments of five levels.) After making my comparisons, according to the guide, my RAmar has used exactly 5.5 Evade Materials. (His base is 430EVP, the guide lists 519EVP as the base stat EVP for a LV125 RAmar.)

Obviously, this doesn't make any sense. Just wanted to know if the data in the guide could be false. (It must be since you can't eat 5.5 Materials.) Furthermore, if anyone has a LV125 RAmar who's never used a single material, maybe you could post your raw/base statistics without any equipment on.

I have no idea if the stats are right, but I have found them mostly accurate. i have found errors before tho so those numbers could be wrong because they take the stats directly from the japanese stat guide.

Veteran Fighter

I'd say the stats are 98% right, i have a raw HUmar at level 25 i check his stats, and the ATP was 1 off. normaly the ATP at level 25 for a HUmar is 84, but the guide on here says its 85. so id say its right most of the time. not always.

You mean ATA, Micah?

It wasn't right for me. It was off by.....Some amount...

Rappy tacos?!!?

The fact that you would raise a character just so you can try and contradict someone is laughable. Sure they may be off, who cares? BLAH!!

I was wondering if you were to use an amount of mats that didnt equal the ones that they reccomend will your char not have max stats at lvl 200? I know it sounds kinda stupid but it has realllllyyyyyyyyyyy bugging me sice i found so many evade mats b4 i knew about this site and i dnt want an incomplete hunter!

The fact that you would raise a character just so you can try and contradict someone is laughable. Sure they may be off, who cares? BLAH!!
    LOL, I think that the character was raised to 125 from say, 123 to figure out how many mats were eaten (assuming the data was 100% correct), not to contradict someone. But it was found to be off.

I think that they are probably never off by much They seem correct at lvl 100 and 200, and the rest are extrapolated. If the calculations are not 100% right then they are most likely off by one.

Most classes can't reach max stats for every stat, so don't worry about the evade mats too much. Just realize that the most "efficient" way to grow the statis is as follows, with the first thing listed the best way to gain the stat, and each way after not as good.

DEX: units, mag
    ATP: mag, mats, units
    MST: mag, mats, units
    DFP: mats -tied- units, mag (least useful mag stat, use units or mats instead)
    EVP: units (but not desireble for classes that can't reach other maxes without tons of other mats)

Think about this: god/arm is only 15 ATP, but that is equivalent to 30 mag points. 30 mag points is worth 30 DFP or 60 ATP/MST. you can't get 60ATP/MST from a single unit, so god/arm is the best single stat unit. You can get 40 DFP from a unit though, so that is also a better unit than power / mind units, but in general ATP is more useful than DFP because hitting enemies more often, especially with special attacks, is crucial. Also, there are no Hit mats.

Also, on a MAG, POW and MIND are the best stats because their boost is worth more in mats (1 mag point = 1 mat in these, and worth 1/2 or 1/4 mat for DEF and HIT).
    But DEX is very useful because it is one of only two ways to gain ATA to your max since there are no mats for it.

Veteran Fighter

doh! ATA.. ok my bad.. maybe i should get more sleep, oh well, so far clocked in about 24 hours with no sleep working on my second HUmar, at level 33. still raw, im storing all my materials i find with my first HUmar, im checking the stats as i go. so far only the level 25 stats were off. 35 coming soon tonight though... if i can stay awake.. and i need to make a new character to store all these rares.. ive had to drop and leave several due to no storage room. they should let you sell those damn things for more than 10. and i saw my 3rd rare enemy tonight, gave me a worthless last survivor. oh well. only a estimated 70 more hours til im back where i was with my old HUmar.

dang you really need to get some sleep

i think that those guides are pretty much accurate
    i just wish that i checked them sooner before i started giving my fonewearl all these mats, not even paying attention to how many, or what i used but i did find out that i will have most of my stats max, for the exception of mind and ata, other than that i will have max, i already have used my limit on hp mats also