Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jonny 5 is alive !

I have never been paintballing, but I want to get a gun for my birthday coming up. What is a good setup to get in the range of 300-500 dollars or less?

Honestly, rent equipment first. You'll have a better chance liking your gift if you're familiar and comfortable with it.

Wal-Mart sells some guns. Don't know if they are worth it tho.

rent some guns, see which set up you like, see if you can take the weight of a tank on the gun. see if you like the game and if you want to invest the time and money in it and how far you want to get in it as in competitive or not.

Some hunting and outdoors supply stores sell/rent paintball equipment if you have any in your area.

RENT first. I bought one, buying is way to expensive for how little I got around to playing. I had a Tippmann 98, which is pretty much good-all around. Cheap too, but if you are looking for something higher up I suggest getting an auto-cocker. Don't freeze your paintballs either.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

i would get a ICD Bushmaster BKO(if ur into paintball alot and u play for atleast a year) because first it is the cheapest electronic gun out there and you can get it for 263 at http://www.pbgear.com and get a nitro tan. Thats a better deal than a Non-electric auto cocker. Psssst! I still want your angel Pixelate! I will offer a golden cheeseburger and a platinum hotdog. O yeah a good beginner gun would be a spyder or play stock(Phantom VSC).

i'm the one with the angel...

Do they have Paint Grenades and Paint Chainguns? Paint Rocket Launchers? Paint BFGs?

On 2003-06-28 21:45, Shapiro wrote:
    Do they have Paint Grenades and Paint Chainguns? Paint Rocket Launchers? Paint BFGs?

They got paintgrenades and mines, I think chaingun too. There was this awesome pain ATV I saw, had like 2 paint machine guns, and a mortar. Awesome.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.