those flaming retards at gsccc are planning to "overrun" puck 9 and another server that has gotten a reputation as a home for "legit" players.

check out the url:
    http://www.cmgsccc.com/ubb/cgi-bin/u...&f=26&t=000077

(sorry about the url ambrai, but it was needed to backup my claim )

<font face=times new roman color=red>Damn, now that is the most immature, stupid thing I have ever heard. Those people need to get a life if that is all they have to look forward to each day. I mean, can't get much lamer than that. Sheesh. Ugh...ah well, those who have my card, look around for me elsewhere if that happens, and those who dont ahve my card, email me and we can meet up sometime and enjoy GOOD game playing.<center>

The original Drunk FOmarl

No big deal. Just use password protected games. We can private message each other the passwords, or even simple mail via guild cards. Hrm.. any way for a mass private mailing?

Hope you made good use of the gathering and collected some cards.

PSO Assassin

damnit. this sucks ass. puck-9 was the only semi safe place Ive found.

That topic was deleted. There is a message in the forum saying that any topics like that will be deleted and that kind of behavior will not be tolerated.

Good.. I hope the forum mods treat'em like what they are: children

http://www.cmgsccc.com/ubb/cgi-bin/u...&f=26&t=000114

codemasters basically saying "you prats" to the ppl trying to organise this

Lightning

Yeah, actually, Codemaster seems to be one of the more "reputable" hackers. His hack to allow the casting of techniques in the Lobby was delayed for some time because he found out that an early version had a bug that would BSOD everyone in the lobby, which was "unacceptable". Further, he's stated several times in his posts that he will not, and would not, be creating nor releasing a PK code, period.

That shows a certain level of responsibility, I suppose (well, as far as a hacker can have). Ah, that's almost painful to type... I remember when hackers used to be the honorable 'Robin Hood' type characters, as opposed to the little malicious script kiddies they are today.

Thats just it. They aren't hackers. They are hex code editors ( at best ), and if that is what passes for hacking these days, the real hackers would surely get a good chuckle. Andthe vast majority of the problem people are not the people coming up with code for the game shark and xploder, it's the end user who does nothing but type someone elses work into a menu. They are the ones out trying to bsod people, not the coders ( I refuse to call em hackers, they just aren't ). These coders are just out trying to do something cute ( lobby pk bs ), but because they aren't quite as good as the game programmers, there are always bloody side effects. If thses codes have hurt you I to feel your anger and pain, but lets not give these guys titles they don't deserve. You see hackers are still a honorable group. Not all, but most. Just like PSO players. Oh well, just my two cents. Thanks to the webmasters here for bringing us this great forum, and informative page.