Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

for the psow reloaded title can we use the names of moderators of the site?

you're free to use anyone's name. one word of caution: if you're going to post some "questionable" things, don't be surprise if that person might have a response after reading it! and remember, you have to stick to the personality of the member.

FSOD Count: 13. Yay,1&2+! XairEn's Avatar

Oops! I reread it carefully, and answered my own question.

*Kicks AOL again*

*Gives eRUPT bananas for no reason whatsoever*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XairEn on 2003-07-01 05:38 ]</font>
    There and back again: playing PSO on and off and on and off for years now and I don't plan on ever fully stopping.

Hi, I just joined PSO World ^'

I was just wondering for the Best Fight Scene catagory, am I only allowed to detail one scene, I.E: say Ash vs Kireek; or can I write a story including one general fight scene?

And, erm, that's it I guess. Thanks!

On 2003-06-30 23:08, eRUPT wrote:
    Do not post your entries in the Fan Works forum.
    Does this mean that stories already written and posted in the fan works forum are not elgible as an entry? Or was the point for us to write totally new stories for the contest?

I think you will be able to use the ones there. I think what they mean is, your entry should be sent to them, and not put it in the fan art/fic section.

Oh, also, Can the battle seen be like, really really detailed, as in gory bits and all? Or does it have to be toned down. Also, can I enter one fanfic in 2 different categories? For example, If i make a funny battle scene. Thanks for your help, bye!

*Xan*

Wielder of Divine Might

Hmm, while I must say my heart stoped when I read the front page, I'm not sure I'll be entering. I couldn't possibly enter in the short story section, and it would be hard to do anything at all because my basic chapter is over 3000 words.

I might try something for the fight scene, but I'm not sure if I'd want to jump to the specific point in my timeline so quickly. Hmm, I'd have to talk to M_BlackHawk about this one.

Can I just submit one of my chapters? The whole thing is about 30,000 words long and not nearly finished...

Dont put me in your fanfic, anyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tracon on 2003-07-01 10:25 ]</font>

On 2003-07-01 05:41, EGP_Noodles wrote:
    I was just wondering for the Best Fight Scene catagory, am I only allowed to detail one scene, I.E: say Ash vs Kireek; or can I write a story including one general fight scene?
    you can write one story with one general fight scene but members will be advised to vote on the basis of the quality of the fight scene.

On 2003-07-01 07:13, RubyEclipse wrote:
    Does this mean that stories already written and posted in the fan works forum are not elgible as an entry? Or was the point for us to write totally new stories for the contest?
    you would have to come up with totally new stories for this contest.

Oh, also, Can the battle seen be like, really really detailed, as in gory bits and all? Or does it have to be toned down. Also, can I enter one fanfic in 2 different categories? For example, If i make a funny battle scene. Thanks for your help, bye!
    it can be as detailed as you like but remember that this site is a site for all ages and we are intent on keeping it that way.

the same fanfic cannot be entered in two different categories.

I couldn't possibly enter in the short story section, and it would be hard to do anything at all because my basic chapter is over 3000 words.
    then I would say that this contest would be a test of your skills. a fanfic does not necessarily need to be a long one to be good.

Can I just submit one of my chapters? The whole thing is about 30,000 words long and not nearly finished...
    if it has already been posted in fan works: no. we want people to come up with fresh new content to make it fair for everyone. you can submit anything you like, but if you submit one chapter, then it will be judged on that chapter alone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-01 10:48 ]</font>