View Poll Results: I use Girl characters on pso...plain and simple. Im not a cross dresser...im not gay. I just use gir

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guys who use Female characters

98 69.50%
  • Guys who use Male characters

43 30.50%
Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast
    is it moving....?

I use Girl characters on pso...plain and simple. Im not a cross dresser...im not gay. I just use girl characters. I get HIT ON ALL THE TIME BY GUYS! Do NOT ASSUME THAT JUST CUZ IT IS A FEMALE CHARACTER THAT IT IS A GIRL PLAYING! It is very annoying and embarrasing to be hit on by some guy without realizing until he says "I am your protector, nebody that touches you dies" ... PLUS i have no keyboard so it takes me a while to type out that i am a guy. Plz I ask you DONT ASSUME! Its very annoying. This happens at least every time i go on pso. plz tell me if this also happens to you and what ur thoughts are about this.

er... uh... yeh. I use girl characters because they're sexy

I'm a FOmarl, totally straight and totally male. Nothing wrong with it, I just dig the character.

It seems that most characters on PSO are girl characters. My main character is a RAmarl. I use her because I RAmarls are cool. I have plenty of other friends who have girl characters. There's nothing wrong with it.

I'm female, and most of my characters are male.
    I like the way most of the men look, but the females don't really appeal to me (imagine that).

Of my 8 characters, two are female. One was created simply because I found a rare that needed a hunewearl to use it. The other is a hucaseal because I wanted to try a new character.

If you don't like being hit on, just make a hot-key that says "My name is Brian. I'm a 265lb ex-con." They won't even look at you.

yeh, most of the girl characters have more interesting stats too

is it moving....?

Okay im really glad to hear that im not the only one =D. Out of all my chars only 1...2 are men. i have 8 chars btw.

Wait, you're talking about playing online, right? Please tell m you're talking about online and not offline..

is it moving....?

Yeah of course online...it would be kinda akward if my brother was hitting on me while im right next to him... <.< >.>

^And thats why I have a FOnewearl.^