Currently I have a Final Impact and I'm looking to upgrade(legitly) to something better. What should I look into other than a Spread Needle?

I'm set on rifles now that I have the frozen shooter.

My top handgun is a Ruby Bullet, any suggestions here?

I've got the 9 star mechguns but I don't like them, what good mechguns can easily be found?

I've got a legit, LVL 140 ranger, and my ATA is maxed so I can equip anything provided I can locate it.

I've got a frozen needle (s-rank Needle) it works nicely. But you'll find in higher levels no one uses spreads because they don't do the damage you need to survive in ultimate. I use the snow queen

A spread needle shoots fast but the range and power a bit low. I would go for the spread needle and put on a god/battle and a power to help the damage.Good Luck.

Delsaber Buster

The Spread Needle is overrated.

Yes, I said it. The Yasminkov 7000V does everything that the SN does, minus the special (which is hard to make hit anyway, AND leaves you open if it doesn't hit). The ATP bonus is more than twice than that of the SN, and it gives more ATA too.

The only drawback that I can see is that it is HELLA hard to find. It comes from Purplenum > USeabed > Delbiter, the worst item setup in the history of the world. Not only are Delbiters worst than most bosses, there are only, like, 2 in the ENTIRE level.

Pick one up.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

On 2003-07-02 09:44, Farfallas wrote:
    The Spread Needle is overrated.

Yes, I said it. The Yasminkov 7000V does everything that the SN does, minus the special (which is hard to make hit anyway, AND leaves you open if it doesn't hit). The ATP bonus is more than twice than that of the SN, and it gives more ATA too.

The only drawback that I can see is that it is HELLA hard to find. It comes from Purplenum > USeabed > Delbiter, the worst item setup in the history of the world. Not only are Delbiters worst than most bosses, there are only, like, 2 in the ENTIRE level.

Pick one up.
    no- purplenum sinow zele. the delbiter drops the electro frame. and the yas 7k doesnt spread. stick with the final impact. overall, it has better atp than the needle.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

eBiL eMuChOw

I'd reccomend the Heaven's Punisher for replacing your shotgun and handgun. Here's why:

It's powerful on it's own.
    Has an uber-powerful light based attack.
    Can target infinite targets (I nailed about six boxes, two traps, and four dimenions with it in one shot.)

On 2003-07-02 10:50, Xion810 wrote:
    I'd reccomend the Heaven's Punisher for replacing your shotgun and handgun. Here's why:

Can target infinite targets (I nailed about six boxes, two traps, and four dimenions with it in one shot.)
    how about reccomending something that can actually be found? and that doesnt need 200+ ata to use.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'

eBiL eMuChOw

On 2003-07-02 10:54, blue-hawk wrote:
    On 2003-07-02 10:50, Xion810 wrote:

how about reccomending something that can actually be found? and that doesnt need 200+ ata to use.
    ...The next best thing I'd then reccomend is an S-rank...C-mode anybody?

Delsaber Buster

no- purplenum sinow zele. the delbiter drops the electro frame. and the yas 7k doesnt spread. stick with the final impact. overall, it has better atp than the needle.
    Yeah, I looked it up like 5 seconds after I posted it. You're right, it does come from the Zele. Sorry.

Do you have a Yas7000? I'm pretty sure it does. I don't have one yet (**** you, Zele!!!), but the one I had on DC spread. It should, seeing as how all the other range weapon types are covered (2000H=Handgun, 3000R=Rifle, 9000M=Machine gun). The only one that is left is the shot.

The advantage of the Spread Needle isn't that it's super-powerful. It's that it's uber-fast. The only way that a Final Impact would even come close to the speed of a SN would be if you had a God/Battle equipped, and then it would make the SN even faster, too.

i had a yas 7k on the dc. it did not spread. it did, however, retain them shotgun auto-targeting system.