Now when i try to go online with my xbox live people usually freeze me before i can even enter the game. Does anyone know why this is happening or if they will stop this anytime soon? It's very annyoing

On 2003-07-03 09:03, TheBigRUnit wrote:
    Now when i try to go online with my xbox live people usually freeze me before i can even enter the game. Does anyone know why this is happening or if they will stop this anytime soon? It's very annyoing
    They are using the stupid Word Select bug to crash you. There is no way to avoid this other than to play in other lobbies.

Thank Sega for their lack of caring, since I've already told them technical details of how to fix this.

-- Barubary

Top Dog

Yeh, in GC its happinin sometimes when I try to enter Vega 01-01 its freezes one time it was saving
    So i have learned to wait for that little thing that says "SAVING Do not Turn off power or touch the memory card" to pass before going onto any ships or blocks, or even lobbys fot that matter! ?

On 2003-07-03 09:56, Barubary6 wrote:
    Thank Sega for their lack of caring, since I've already told them technical details of how to fix this.

-- Barubary
    When did you tell them? I'd expect them to have patched this as soon as it came out.

The One and Only Japanese Latino

They are using the stupid Word Select bug to crash you. There is no way to avoid this other than to play in other lobbies.

-- Barubary
    I did the same thing my friend, but I've gotten a reply, all I was told to do was go into an empty lobby, and load from there. Yes the glitch sucks, and funny... but it's all there is to do!!!

---Hayato

Top Dog

I heared Barubary say they freeze you with the Word Select Bug Crusher, or something.WTF is that?

There's a glitch involving Word Select that causes users to freeze as they enter a lobby. It can't corrupt you, it's just an annoyance.

The One and Only Japanese Latino

We already discussed that. Anything NEW that we havent yet mentioned?

The Lone Ranger

-- Barubary

That's incopetence for you,until someone has the guts to orgfanize a petition and boycott PSO the stuff about Sega not caring will still happen.