Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

the dupers would win

i wouldnt mind even though im legit cause most dupers i think are low lv and i wont mind going into the postion of war with them hey ill even make it a challenge
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

Legits vs. Dupers? It would be more appropriate to say Legits vs. everyone else. Most people use duplicated or hacked items, even if they don't do it themselves.

Anyway, in this "war", I'd say the illegitamate users would win until Sonic Team gets their act together and breaks out the ban stick.

What if? It's already happening right under your nose. It's more-or-less just verbal bashing, but it usually only entails the extremists from both sides. There are also those who keep quiet about their views and/or don't try to push their playing style onto others on both sides of the fence, which refuse to take part in this underground war. Quite frankly, people just need to learn not to worry about how everyone else plays the game and just keep their views to themselves and those who agree with them.

Honestly, I think the nature of those who cheat, would cause complete self destruction within the duping side. They would all commit mutiny on each other and start destroying themselves from the inside like a virus lol.

On 2003-07-03 09:17, Wufei wrote:
    Legits vs. Dupers? It would be more appropriate to say Legits vs. everyone else. Most people use duplicated or hacked items, even if they don't do it themselves.

Anyway, in this "war", I'd say the illegitamate users would win until Sonic Team gets their act together and breaks out the ban stick.

Yeh. I aggree. Too many dupers

Fate binds us, destroys us.

Dupers would win because they would own us legits with their duped BKBs, Dreamcast POW mags, 200 mind satos, Psycho Wands and yaskinomovs.

But the legits would complain a whole lot.

Most of the people who say their legit really arent.

i would be careful what if they plan on attacking u never know like what if they attack the trade line and said they were legit and had no duped or hacked items but then ran off with ur item and just gave u 10 mesta if it was my desion i would take action immeditly and attack them before they do any harm
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP