Ok, mods move this if you see fit ok? I am not quite sure if this post goes here, but it's under items so I guess its ok.

OK, to the topic. With all these wacky and serious theories floating around, and that HUGE 19 page post in this same section, I thought it would be nice to start a new thread, to post some of my theories, and to create a new thread in which everyone can post their ideas. Ok, here are some of my theories:

1) Maybe the text in the sealed j-sword means that you have to have all the techniques casted on you in a battle game.
    2) Maybe you have to kill all the different types of enemies in EP1, that means doing F1 to Falz non stop.
    3) Maybe ST put it in as a red herring, and the "techniques" mean hacking techniques
    4) Or even possibly, it could mean that you have to try many many ways of screaming at your gamecube till it transforms due to be very scared

Post your ideas here, and i'll try to test it, and quite possibly someone else will too. So post ANYTHING here, wacky as it seems, you never know, it might just be the one!
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Note to mods, you can delete/lock etc this post as the others don't like it, hehe, ah well.
    -----------------------------------------------------

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xanoki on 2003-07-03 13:45 ]</font>

On 2003-07-03 09:46, xanoki wrote:
    Ok, mods move this if you see fit ok? I am not quite sure if this post goes here, but it's under items so I guess its ok.
    Everyone's limited the methods to unsealing the J-Sword in that one very thread. No one's allowed to make others related to the same thing because it clutters things up.

OK, to the topic. With all these wacky and serious theories floating around, and that HUGE 19 page post in this same section, I thought it would be nice to start a new thread, to post some of my theories, and to create a new thread in which everyone can post their ideas.
    Gee, umm, wasn't that one of the uses of the main J-Sword thread? They're all working as a fricking team.

1) Maybe the text in the sealed j-sword means that you have to have all the techniques casted on you in a battle game.
    Most likely sounds as if you didn't read the whole thread. Doesn't work.

2) Maybe you have to kill all the different types of enemies in EP1, that means doing F1 to Falz non stop.
    Ditto here.

3) Maybe ST put it in as a red herring, and the "techniques" mean hacking techniques
    4) Or even possibly, it could mean that you have to try many many ways of screaming at your gamecube till it transforms due to be very scared
    BS techniques are so not funny anymore and very annoying.

Well said Shapiro, I was thinking the exact same thing.

OK OK, i didn't read the whole thread, and I didn't want to make any trouble, so don't go an all flame me now ok? I thought the "full" part next to the j-sword thread meant it was, well, erm, full. Well, sorry for cluttering.

*Xan*