Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i was fightin him last night but i couldnt beat him o.o

You need at least 391 hp to beat falz the rest is up to you. just get something that will do damage from a distance and whilst falz is invunerable like a fire (handgun type)

The shrimp with ultimate power

Well, what is your class type and your best weapons? Also, what level are you at?

On 2003-07-03 14:01, TheTrueJanus wrote:
    Well, what is your class type and your best weapons? Also, what level are you at?
    lvl 61, humar, skyly... last survivor, yamato, rappys fan, varista are my best weps that i use... i also have a musashi+31 thats actually stronger than the yamato cuz ive grinded it so much O_O

The shrimp with ultimate power

Hmmm, seems to me like the weps that you have are perfectly fine to use against him....you do remember to try Foie when he's shiny in his last form, right? That helps out a lot....and also, what part of the fight do you have the most trouble with?

On 2003-07-03 14:06, TheTrueJanus wrote:
    Hmmm, seems to me like the weps that you have are perfectly fine to use against him....you do remember to try Foie when he's shiny in his last form, right? That helps out a lot....and also, what part of the fight do you have the most trouble with?
    well those damn purple things do 60 dmg each... and being frozen isnt good either... ive only gotten to the 3rd stage like once and he killed me with a swipe attack

Take some Scape Dolls with you! Simple. And if you don't have any, you should stock them in your bank! Thats what I do...I'm saving it all for Falz on Ultimate

On 2003-07-03 15:21, slimer1231 wrote:
    Take some Scape Dolls with you! Simple. And if you don't have any, you should stock them in your bank! Thats what I do...I'm saving it all for Falz on Ultimate
    i had 1 when i fought him and died... then i found 2 in the Temple but i used em up and my damn shop NEVER has em

Batteries Not Included

my guide for v1 says to use a handgun-class weapon with a gush-type ability to drain falz's hp...it even works while he's invunerable...try it out and see what happens

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucasts_rock on 2003-07-03 16:03 ]</font>

On 2003-07-03 16:02, hucasts_rock wrote:
    my guide for v1 says to use a handgun-class weapon with a gush-type ability to drain falz's hp...it even works while he's invunerable...try it out and see what happens

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucasts_rock on 2003-07-03 16:03 ]</font>
    k, ill try it... assuming i can find a handgun-class with gush ability o.o