Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Multimode, Hard Falz, I'm L68, been in Ult since L60, babysitting a FOmarl and a HUcaseal through Hard Ruins(BF's brother and BF). Grabby sons of hos, expect me to keep them Restaed because god forbid they should have to use their own Resta or mates. Yeah, I'm a HUmar, and a -FOmarl- wants -me- to do Resta. And then complains when it doesn't reach him. What the hell d'ya want, I'm a friggin' HUmar? >_>; Anyways, we get to Falz. They do alright the first couple of forms... But can't survive the swipe. >P I revive them once or twice, and then think to myself "Pfft. Why am I doing this again? They can just lie there. I don't need them, they'll just burn through my Moons, and keep being as useless as they were the entire trip." So I proceed to finish beating Falz' third form, by myself. I meant to be a nice person(I am, usually) and revive them just before Falz died so they'd at least get exp. Sadly, they were far apart on the ring and I was near neither of them when it got close, so I said "Eh, serves 'em right" to myself and just went ahead and killed Falz. >) Ahh, justice. And they were putting me down, saying I wasn't doing any good and the like the whole time, and I was like "Who's useless now, huh? Huh?!" >) Probably not that funny, but it was funny to me, in that 'Haha, you got pwned' way.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

One of the funniest moments I remember is when *I made a fat FOmar, in red robes, with white hair named Santa Claus...I went online in Antares 8 and sat in a chair over the lobby desk. Others would walk through me so it looked like they were sitting on the char's lap. I made a scene in the lobby. I only did it for an hour cause some people become insulting and that. I got mail from my friends going "WTF?! Why are you Santa Claus" when the searched me...

My bf and I both own a wavebird and each have our own seprate game, gamecube, adapter, and license so that we can play online together in the same room. I was over at his house playing with him and a couple of friends of ours online in Cmode7. My boyfriend was using his RAcast named Kaizer. And I was using my force "Kit". We were doing TA so needless to say we rushed from one room to the next after clearing it of enemies. I was running behind kaizer this one time and I notice he started slowing down right about the time we reach the corridor that lead to the next room, then he completely stopped. I was baffled and turned around to look at my bf to see what went wrong. And I found him furiously pounding at his wavebird and yelling, "damn you why now...the freaking batteries are dead!" I busted up laughing at him after that and then one of our team member asked us what was going on after he nocticed neither one of us was moving....to which my boyfriend replied...Damn Kaizer ran out batteries!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Decie on 2003-07-08 12:49 ]</font>

The Cute One (Me-YOW!)

Funny moments..ah, i had one just today.
    First time in Ultimate mode Ep One on the GC. I'm running through the forest, collecting stuff and generally causing mayhem with Dol, when I run into a Pal Rappy. Now, mind you, this was my first time in Ult and my brain was off on some mental trip about classwork. I look at this bird waddling towards me and i look at the screen. It says Pal Rappy and i read it out loud. My bf's in the room with me, working on the comp. I'm like, "Pal Rappy? Pal Rappy...that sounds familiar. Yo! Remind me, what's a Pal Rappy?!" And my bf jumps me on the bed! He's all like, "Are you a ditz today?! That's a rare monster! Kill it! Kill it!" So I plug away at it with my little Varista +25 and it drops a red box. I'm tempted to just leave it there, i've seen so many damn reds, i'm almost sick of 'em, but the bf's trying to steal my controller to check it so i grab it anyway.
    Turns out i can equip it right away, so the bf's like, "Equip it! What is it?!" And i figure it's another dumb gun, i keep finding guns like varistas and crush bullets and bravaces and the things shows up and its solid red! I'm like, "Hey! A red handgun! Coolness! Matches my outfit! I wonder what it is?" So i get it tekked and my bf's laughing his head off at me.
    It was a Red Handgun. Go fig.
    He doesn't like the fact that i'm keeping it and it does more damage than his laser. I'm like, "Hey, Mr Pinkal, who got you that laser?" ah, well, he got me some of my techs, so i shouldn't tease pinkals so much. still, damn was it funny to me, to have him jump me over a green bird and then to find a sweet little weapon i nearly passed up!

Chu Chu fever!

lol Decie..
    you must be pretty lucky though, to have a bf that likes pso as much as you.

Human After All

irony of ironies today I was rushing through the ruins with an andriod character. I walked into a room and it was full of traps so I busted out a lockgun and took em all out. I proceeded to walk forward when one of the invisible falling traps hit me.

I think its funny when I first started playing PSO...back with the first game on the DC. I had no clue what the hell I was doin. I had a FOnewm since my bro took a HUmar and I got to like level 36 (didnt know how to cheat or whatever). I would play online and people would have weapons I saw in the guide book I bought and I thought they were so rare to find like the book made it sound. I always wanted to find one and someone gave me a magical peice one day but I couldnt use it (legit). I waited so long and wanted to use it and eventually I could and it was nothing great....

then time goes by....I buy a gameshark....learn how to pk and dupe and make items and shit and help destroy DC PSO

funny how stupid I was then

Just a lil' bit old school. Mazarin's Avatar

My finest hour.

whats always funny is freezing a hildebear and confusing a rappy. then the little rappy does his little pecks at the big ole hildebear and what not....hrehre

Ok wats funny is, Picking on some little kid who thinks hes all that just because he has the Dark Flow. The kid says dont heal me cause im gonna show u sumthin cool (Thinkin that i dont know anything). he shows off his dark flow thinkin hes all that. I was ok with that after a while. When i cast lvl 30 resta on the guy cause when we were about to fight De Rol Le and the kid starts to mouth off about almost every single cuss word ,rite. I didnt decide to talk back cause hes just gonna start crying . So we are fighting De Rol Le and within the first few seconds he dies (in 1 hit! and this is just on hard!) So now he doesnt shut the hell up and he keeps on saying "Revive me! Revive me! REVIVE ME U DOUSH!" after that i said "ok u know wat, ur pissing me off rite now and i just feel like riving u rite now" I kill The boss and it sounded like he about to cry but he left. I was laughin so hard i was getting cramps.