Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The shrimp with ultimate power

In your opinion, what section ID's have the worst chance of getting: Heavens Punisher, 75 Agito, and Psycho Wand?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheTrueJanus on 2003-07-07 08:34 ]</font>

Actually, if you check out the Item Findings and other *highly* usefull areas of this site, you could probably conclude your question on your own.

But I would say Pinkal! I can't stand it! My Viridia finds more "high level disks" and Mind Materials are more scarce than Love Rappies!

to tell you the truth yellowboz has the worst chance most they find is mesetta and not weps but u could be an acception

Well, I guess Pinkal can be alright, I mean, I did find a Elysion. But the only other remotely "rare" thing I have is a Mahu. yuck.

um.. btw, if you're complaining about Yellowboze, why do you have a new character on the way that is a yellowboze...
    kinda confuses moi.

it'll be a grate day if a sino-red drops one of them punishers, i will never count on it though,

i hate fighting them, casting shifta and deband and healing everthing... makes a room just that much harder

For the Psycho Wand, I can tell you that Pinkal is the worst with Sinow Zeles, followed by Greenil, Skyly, and Redria with Ruins Gran Sorcerers. Whitill might be there too, but I don't know the drop rate of Del Lilies.

why?
    why does everybody hate pinkal???
    why must i suffer with an ID such as pinkal?
    its really not fair...
    the last good rare that i found was a rabbit wand...
    and that was a couple days ago
    pinkal has to have its good sides too

Pinkal has the easiest way to find a Agito 75...I am not going to even try to get one off of a Sinow Red(Redria)...I'll go for the sange off a Pan Arms they have a better drop frequency

all IDs are nice when you just accept that you cant find anything with one. some are better, some are worse, but thats life.

i like my pinkal - despite tons of indras i found 2 ruby bullets so far. - and she'll find an agito 1975 sooner or later, just you wait and see ^-^
    i like my redria - despite tons of slicers i found 3 demo comets, several armors and one meteor cudgel
    i like my whitill - so far, red scorpio, red partisan and some other stuff as well. and i'm not even lvl 100.

finally its all about patience.