Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2003-07-07 09:01, Maximus1 wrote:
    Seriously, I hate to be the messenger of bad news but I know 5 people who have killed 70+ Mil Lilies and not gotten a Psycho Wand. The only person I can confirm who even has a legit Psycho Wand is the one legit player who showed me an untekked Psycho Wand. It took this person 70+ Mil Lilies to get it.

I wouldn't believe anyone who gives an estimate for Mil Lilies and Psycho Wand unless that person can show you a legit one (untekked or with hit%) in a trade window...

My estimate for getting a Psycho Wand is 60+ Mil Lilies...
    Well whether or not YOU believe us, is of ZERO concern to anyone. I did find mine legit and I believe the others also found theirs legit. I also know that it was around 10-12 Mills for me personally. BTW the fact that it is untekked doesnt always mean its legit. A lot of dupers have started to collect untekked versions of the items they have.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-07-08 13:18 ]</font>

Your mother's lover, your sister's boyfriend

On 2003-07-08 05:28, Razorwood wrote:
    Mine have the stats 25 30 0 0 and 25 0 15 0 35 hit

I'll be more than happy to show them to anyone
    Awesome! I wanna see the one with 35% hit...

On 2003-07-08 12:59, VioletSkye wrote:
    Well whether or not YOU believe us, is of ZERO concern to anyone.
    Yeah? Looks to me like you are concerned...

BTW the fact that it is untekked doesnt always mean its legit. A lot of dupers have started to collect untekked versions of the items they have.
    No trader/duper has an untekked Psycho Wand...get the facts before you open your mouth...

ANYWAY, to those who claim to have found one, was it online or offline? Was it from piping or just a random encounter? Finally, what quest were you doing when you found it? Oh and if you can remember, what beat time did it drop? ;P

On 2003-07-08 13:30, Maximus1 wrote:

BTW the fact that it is untekked doesnt always mean its legit. A lot of dupers have started to collect untekked versions of the items they have.
    No trader/duper has an untekked Psycho Wand...get the facts before you open your mouth...
    And how do YOU know no trader/duper has an Untekked Psycho Wand? They have everything else =P.

i sugjest to all who insist on flaming maximus to stop. he seems to be 100% legit and to know what hes talking about when he sais it. he appears to have done his research and has more legit rare items than most of us will ever get. maximus may be blunt and somtimes borderline of rude, but he doesnt seem to be a liar, and most of what he sais seems to be correct, so i would sugjest to stop flaming him. all of u need to stop argueing and start getting along!!!

On 2003-07-08 13:44, excecutor wrote:
    i sugjest to all who insist on flaming maximus to stop. he seems to be 100% legit and to know what hes talking about when he sais it. he appears to have done his research and has more legit rare items than most of us will ever get. maximus may be blunt and somtimes borderline of rude, but he doesnt seem to be a liar, and most of what he sais seems to be correct, so i would sugjest to stop flaming him. all of u need to stop argueing and start getting along!!!
    First of all I wasn't flaming him. And I couldn't care less if hes a legit with a ton of legit items. None of that negates the fact that I found my own legit PW. Also if he is blunt and sometimes borderline rude and you seem to think thats fine than logic dictates it should be fine for the rest of us to be like that also in your eyes. And check my posts slick, you'll find that the things I say are also correct. Your suggestion to stop flaming is both unwarranted and unneccessary. Consider that fact that most of us have been here longer and contributed more to the posts before you spout off.

On 2003-07-08 13:30, Maximus1 wrote:

You truly are ignorant. How would you know if anyone has an untekked PW? the correct answer is you don't, so maybe you need to check the facts before you open your mouth and display your ignorance.
    I have untekked versions of many rares including:
    Holy ray
    Sigh of a God
    Agito 1975
    Sange
    Demo Comet
    Heart of Poumn
    Lavis Cannon
    Meteor Cudgel
    Monkey King Bar
    Flame Visit
    Frozen Shooter
    red handgun
    Red Mechgun
    Yas 3000r
    Spread needle and tons more

So moron, you obviously don't know what EVERY single player has or doesn't have. (No one does) So again I urge you to check your facts before piping up about things you know nothing about.

If you would like to see any of them please let me know, so I can prove yet again that you are a fool. Also invite a Mod along to verify that I have the following untekked dupes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-07-08 14:01 ]</font>

violet sky i apologize and i was out of line. i spoke (or in this case typed) before i thought and im sorry. the thing is, i get sick of the fact that whenever maximus posts, there always seems to be an arguement that starts about having legit things or not and who has what and who doesnt etc. the point i was trying to make (and didnt effectively do it) was that we should all stop worrying whether or not eachother is lying or not and just trust in people. not everyone is a liar. again violet sky, i apologize.

On 2003-07-08 13:38, DeadBunneh wrote:
    ANYWAY, to those who claim to have found one, was it online or offline? Was it from piping or just a random encounter? Finally, what quest were you doing when you found it? Oh and if you can remember, what beat time did it drop? ;P
    Can anyone answer this instead of fighting? heheh. =)

Your mother's lover, your sister's boyfriend

On 2003-07-08 13:59, VioletSkye wrote:
    You truly are ignorant. How would you know if anyone has an untekked PW? the correct answer is you don't, so maybe you need to check the facts before you open your mouth and display your ignorance.
    I know a person with an untekked Psycho Wand...this person showed it to me in a trade window...???....

I have untekked versions of many rares including:
    Holy ray
    Sigh of a God
    Agito 1975
    Sange
    Demo Comet
    Heart of Poumn
    Lavis Cannon
    Meteor Cudgel
    Monkey King Bar
    Flame Visit
    Frozen Shooter
    red handgun
    Red Mechgun
    Yas 3000r
    Spread needle and tons more

So moron, you obviously don't know what EVERY single player has or doesn't have.
    I don't know what every player has, but I know what you have loser...I know your untekked Lavis Cannon has no %s...I bet that untekked 1975 Agito has no %s or is one of the commonly duped untekked 1975 Agitos with %s...the other weapons on your list are common garbage weapons that drop for me all the time...

If you would like to see any of them please let me know, so I can prove yet again that you are a fool. Also invite a Mod along to verify that I have the following untekked dupes.
    Yeah...I saw your list of "available items" for trade...you got a bank full of dupes for trade (e.g. 35% hit Lavis Cannon)...

Yeah, I bet you found a Psycho Wand of your own...why do you need a Mod to verify your untekked dupes? You want to make him laugh???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maximus1 on 2003-07-08 14:35 ]</font>