Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A recent discovery:

That red flame in a Delsaber's claw is, evidently, what powers its invincibility shield, and it extracts that flame by slapping people... Don't let it slap you and it won't be able to use the shield.

Of course, they most likely start out with a flame, but it gets smaller each time they use the shield.

Another reason not to let a Delsaber slap you:

They pick their nose and slap you with their boogers... -_-

...at least, that's what it looks like.

Another reason not to let a Delsaber slap you:
    They pick their nose and slap you with their boogers... -_-

...at least, that's what it looks like.
    LMAO very true... if you shoot them from a distance their shield doesnt really seem to work well

Interesting observation. I need to try that out some time. There's also Barta, which I've used with non-androids when having trouble hitting them.

I've also discovered that Foie techniques are the most effective against Dimenians and Claws... I tried Zonde, Barta and Foie, and Foie did the most damage.

May the Schwarz be with me...

I just walk away slowly away from them and once they drop their invincibility status, I hold forward and attack. Usually can get in a few hits with my Yamato before he hits me back. Then I repeat again and again. It's really that easy. Harder though when you have loads of Dimenians or those snapy things around on Ruins.

I just whomp them till they die....

But yeah, tech-wise, barta hurts them the most.

Those snappy things are Claws.. I call them Alien chickens; I've already assigned the codename 'Chicken' to Rag Rappies, and the Claws are aliens. More alien than the Rappies, at least.

And I've hit a new personal MAG record: 103% synchro.

I get them to start their three-hit attack, then circle around and try a paralyzing or freezing attack to keep them motionless while I rail them with a strong melee weapon.

I like using Rabarta to freeze Dimenians that are encircling me, so I can get away and beat the crap out of them with my Lockgun +12, Panic Slicer +3 or Shot.

You know, you can use the Belra's flying arm attack to your advantage. Herd some Dimenians (Delsabers, Claws and Bulclaws are too fast for this) into the path of a Belra's arm, then, just as it is launched, get the hell out of there. The flying arm will hurt the Dimenians!