I was doing my thing on my lvl 71 Humar, messing around talking in the lobbies. Then all of a sudden, I hit my R button. And what do I see, I see 420 MASTER himself chillin' in the corner ! I had just read about him a little less than a hour before, so I was anxious to see him. Me and a friend get hs attention, and he joins a game w/ us. He isnt a man of many words but.. eh whatever. We join the game, and I'm just about begging to find out about how to reverse the health spell to minus HP instead of adding. We get to forest, and BAM, he shows us what he's got. Kills me and my buddy. Revives us and laughs. Then I ask him, how u do it. And he gave this slight HACKER cough cough pause, and said "It just happens.".. I was just startled that he wuld think that we would be that stupid. So kept asking him, and he threatened to leave. We got him to stay. We showed him the the regular PK ( which i was one of the first to do :0) ) and that was that. He said it just happens. We checked everything customization, etc. He said it wasnt Gameshark so I was stumped. Just a little info, but here are my conclusions...

1) 420 MASTER isnt a bad guy at all, just mis understood.
    2) I think its gameshark or some hack eventhough he said it wasnt.
    3) Perhaps a specific acess code to put in for it?
    4) Or is it easy as pie and I dont see it yet lol.

Any info pertaining to the PK, let me know about it ASAP. I am striving to find out how to do it.

PS. MASTER is a Ramar, black suit, lvl 76 (yesterday anways).. and he was using sonic gloves when doing this (but did it with them off too)...I dont know man, I'm kinda stumped, but I will figure it out... HoLLa..

Oh, yes...nice guy. If by nice you mean cruel and stupid. He's a hacker, plain and simple. And he is NOT a nice person. I just suggest everyone steer clear of him, let him wallow in his loneliness.

ratsmack... having a bad one?