Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The red one seems to be the leader. Hit it and the green ones will start cowering, giving you the chance to hit or kill them, depending on the power of the weapon or technique that you use on them.

I prefer Ice Techniques when I fight those annoying things. They freeze, and become vulnerable to attacks.

*Waves fist as the Dark Gunners run around him*

If your an Android. A Weapon with a high chance of freezing is a God send against those things.
    Ship 2 - Sayrah - Level 54 Hunter/45 Fighter

39 Addicting Food Runs, No Agito
    That's GOT to suck..

Anyway, I only use techniques when I'm surrounded and being beaten to death, unless I have full charge, then I'll just unleash Pilla on their D-Cellular asses.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -ARIES- on 2003-07-09 12:54 ]</font>

yea I would just use techs on them if you can.

they suck tho

I hated them when I had my legit HUmar

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

39 Addicting Food Runs, No Agito

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's GOT to suck..

Anyway, I only use techniques when I'm surrounded and being beaten to death, unless I have full charge, then I'll just unleash Pilla on their D-Cellular asses.
    Yeah, It does. I'm going for my 40th later today, So. Wish me luck. Perhaps 40 is my lucky number?

Back on topic - I didn't even know there were different colored Dark Gunners. I'm too busy smacking them around to notice these things I suppose..
    Ship 2 - Sayrah - Level 54 Hunter/45 Fighter

May the Schwarz be with me...

Is there someone going around giving out tips on how to defeat particular monsters? Yesterday it was on Delsabers and now on the Gunners. It ain't hard to work out that the red one is the leader and I just wait until the red/green things rise up and then I attack them. They ain't that hard and it just requires a bit of patience. Waste of a topic I say.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jediknight007 on 2003-07-09 13:11 ]</font>

The red one is esensially the leader gunner. He controls the firing of all the other gunners. Your best bet is to stay near because if you hit him they all get stunned and don't find for that "round" if you will. Just stay near the red one, get them to bunch up too if you can, then when he kinda drops to the ground and the crystal goes up, the animation they do right before they fire, hit him with either rabarta to interupt and and try to freeze him and the others around him. That or just wail away with a full combo. As long as you hit the red one, the rest can't fire so you have nothing to worry about.

not really waste of a topic....what about the noobs who dont know that. it would help them. im sure people out there have trouble with these things

There's Dark gunners and Death gunners. They're the exact same thing, except one kind is red and the other kind is green.

Guntz348 wrote:
    The red one is esensially the leader gunner. He controls the firing of all the other gunners. Your best bet is to stay near because if you hit him they all get stunned and don't find for that "round" if you will. Just stay near the red one, get them to bunch up too if you can, then when he kinda drops to the ground and the crystal goes up, the animation they do right before they fire, hit him with either rabarta to interupt and and try to freeze him and the others around him. That or just wail away with a full combo. As long as you hit the red one, the rest can't fire so you have nothing to worry about.
    That's basically what I said when I started the topic..