Thread: Help help help!

Rappy Hunter

Tonight I had my first BSoD (or was it a FSoD) while playing on the Forest online. Me and a friend were showing each other their MAGs (he had a Pitri and a Pian, and I was letting him see my RoboChao) and when I dropped my MAG, some weird shit started happening. First, neither of us could pick it up, but could see it. Also there was a third friend with us that couldn't even see the MAG, but did however see a Pitri MAG that my first friend dropped earlier, but I had already picked up.. he picked the Pitri he saw up, and dropped it, then I picked it up and had 2!! Pitri MAGs.. but still, my friend still saw a Pitri MAG on the ground. He picked it up and dropped it again, then my first MAG friend picked it up, and for some odd reason, the ones I had picked up disapeared when he picked his up. Still my RoboChao MAG could not be picked up. We deside to have the third friend leave and come back, since usually it helps cases like this to have the person that can't see the item leave to fix it.. sure enough it worked. But earlier I had dropped my MAG friend's Pian down and he couldn't see it, and I couldn't pick it up.. this whole thing was like one big fucked up cycle.. so he left, didn't work.. so I was gunna leave the team and re-join. We were at the start of the Forest, so I get in the main Teleporter back to Pioneer 2, and after it loaded, the screen froze/went black. >_< I tried unplugging my phone cord from the wall and all, and even waited for about 10 minutes for a d/c thing to come up to save.. but nothing.

Now, I have a backup save that luckly, I had just made earlier today. I need to know if someone can PLEASE give me instructions on how to get it so I can use this backup save online without it reformatting my items and stuff.. there's no way I'm going to accept losing ALL my rares from my 250 hours of work!!! HELP!

Rappy Hunter

<font color="gold">*</font>bump<font color="gold">*</font>

Rappy Hunter

Have you ever heard of a period?

Rappy Hunter

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

Sounds like a cheat device to me. I was in a game with a cheater once. He was duping a Nei's Claw for this other guy. I could see it on the ground, but not pick it up. The other guy couldn't even see it.