I know his question has probably been asked several times, but I'd really like to know. What's the best way to level up a level 73 FOmar? Also, what are the bet weapons i'm likely to find in Vhard with Viridia? Currently I'm using Agito (AUW 2001) for most everything save bosses, for which i use G-Assassin's Sabers (more hits).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2003-07-10 13:12 ]</font>

~Busta~

Hmm... Have you tried pulling a "Ranger"?

ex.) Join a game with some high level peeps, then sit in the back with a weapon of your choice and snipe stuff.. or u can just Rafoie, that way you get exp.

I had to use a supressed gun +9 & Geist Gladius +1 all the way until I was like level 90, it was really lame, but once the FOmar gets about level 90, then you won't need to do this anymore, cuz you'll be able to whoop anything that comes your way.

*Also, if you don't want to do this, have you tried using any of the exp tricks? Those might help...

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

If you ahve ultimate mines open try the canabin trick for some easy as hell exp f you want to level up quickly.

the same way u raise ALL FOs, ignore all your stats except your defense, save all mats u get, ONLY use DEF mats, u dont really have 2 worry about mind mats, id proilly give those 2 RAs, MST wont b much of an issue, but thats your choice, cuz higher mind means you'd own the fukkers more, but def becomes the BIGGEST issue later on, cuz it would b good to sport red yelloy and blue merges, and the weps i end up sporting later are magical piece, and Twinkle Star, for their tech boostage, my best combo is Mpiece+Red merge, Gifoie is your BEST friend with this combo, for fighting bartles, vulmers, gilchichs, and arlans, which u fight the most out of other monsters, especially offline, youll have 2 get used 2 switching up your equipment 2 adjust what techs r more useful for the situation, and FOIE ownz when it comes 2 fighting the Sol Dragon, twinkle star+red merge, best combo, as well as Falz final form on Hard and Vhard, and with Mpiece, Gizonde will b used more that Razonde, i practicly NEVER use Razonde, or Rafoie, except when fighting Del Ral Lie or whatever, i always forget lol do what u an to boost your MST, thats the main thing, essential Units r; Mind units, like angel units, HP units, like Dragon HP, those r the easiest 2 attain and get good HP from, Super resists, mainly for fighting the 1st and 2nd form of falz, and definatly some Holy resists lol or the best u can defend against grantz, of course defense units, and if u can get them, resist shock would be hells useful for vol opt, a good wep from early in the game is a hildebears cane, u can OWN normal with it, comboing with FOIE, saves alot on TP, tho u will still have 2 use some techs for those arent affected by fire of course, thats about all i can think of now, tho i coulda structured all that better but eh lol

Unfortunetly, I can't get online (yet), so I can't get cheap exp by nuking stuff. So far, i've only gotten to Mines on VHard. The only reason I haven't beaten VH entirely is because I've been away from home for three weeks working in New York. I think it's about five days to a week until I can go back. Anyway, I guess I'll try some of those exptricks, although I've done them before at lower levels and they didn't help that much. I could still use tips if anybody has any.

actually this process is all offline, i prefer lving offline than to online, but when NM4 gets loaded, thats ALL IM DOING!!!!! XD!!!

Descendent of Darkness

Have you ever tried fighting a boss repeatedly? I do it all the time. It helps when you fight a boss that easy, like in V.H. fight Vol Opt a lot,he is easy, and he gives a lot of exp.
    >

Chu Chu fever!

On 2003-07-10 14:20, ginko990 wrote:
    If you ahve ultimate mines open try the canabin trick for some easy as hell exp f you want to level up quickly.
    what's the canabin trick? or.. are you not allowed to tell...

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

On 2003-07-10 21:34, umbrella wrote:
    On 2003-07-10 14:20, ginko990 wrote:
    what's the canabin trick? or.. are you not allowed to tell...

ugh..im not sure if im allowed to sorry, IM me on AIM when you get a chance and if Im around ill tell you.