The first day that photon drops could be traded I traded 50/79 of my drops to get the Photon Amp for my Frozen Shooter. I went to go use the Snow Queen and it had no combo, it was only a little stronger, it misses(I was told it couldn't miss), The linear ability doesn't work quite right when enemies are too close. I didn't think it was any better than my Frozen Shooter. I was expecting a MUCH better weapon.

Your ATA must suck. It rocks for Ruins and Seadbed.

I was dissapointed too, at first. It seemed like my old frozen shooter was ruined. After using it for a while with my Ramar, I can now say I like it better than the frozen shooter. The lack of a combo still bothers me sometimes though....

I think ST intended for this weapon to have one purpose, to freeze groups of enemies. For that purpose, you won't really need to combo. I've also been told that it will freeze enemies, whether it misses or not.

It won't freeze if the attack misses. However, using one online has a unique advantage: lag. Not full-on lag, mind you. If the players get out of synch the Snow Queen can cause some seriously goofy freezage. The person using it could miss on their screen, but hit on someone else's screen. As long as it hits and freezes on somebody's screen it'll freeze on everybody's screen. Heck, there are times you could completely air-ball all the enemies and still hit them on someone else's screen and thus freeze them.

Snow Queen does have one prerequisite for Ultimate: it needs a really high base ATA and/or a decent hit bonus to be used to its full potential, particularly in multi-player and online play. Enemies in the Ruins, CCA, and Seabed have particularly high EVP scores. If you don't have a high enough ATA to compensate for the lack of a combo, a Snow Queen will miss a lot. I always recomment that people make a Snow Queen only if they have a Frozen Shooter with a hit bonus (even the bare tekked minimum of +15 hit will make a difference).