Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast

This is a clan for the GameCube. The name is Freedom Fighters as in the topic. It is totally legit as in nothing that wasnt meant in the game. To join you just reply and let us know and then you make a new character with a name of "FF______" the ______ being whatever you wish. Then we will all level up together and have tons of fun. You may only use stuff that you find or that you trade with other clans members. Its fun I did this before and you will level up in no time. Our official ship and block meeting place is DENEB 5 lobby 7. It is used since not many go there and if you wanna play with people in the clan you can find them there a lot of the time. right now we currently have about 5 members and hope to grow and have fun so if interested sign up now. Eventually I will make a site so you can check out what all characters there are in it and cool things like that. Anyways what you waiting for? Sign up!

also when you join please post your character name and what class and ID you are. Thanks.

I just made my character

Name: FF (-)aLLa
    Class: HUcast
    ID: Purplenum

I will be on tonight about midnight est if anyone wants to play.

We are the disease.

On 2003-07-12 11:48, HaLLa wrote:
    also when you join please post your character name and what class and ID you are. Thanks.

Fun play n wit u.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow82 on 2003-07-13 11:10 ]</font>
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes. The image in your signature was 912880293 bytes.

They are at DENEB 5 lobby 7. You can go there anytime to meet people. You can set up meetings on here with people or just go there and look for people. We will have official meeting times there so that you are sure there will be people to play with until we get bigger. I will post those later when I think of them. Have fun

........hhhmmm........

Yea i'd like to join LOL um my char will be "FF Menardi" i think it's Redria and........yea

Mine is c***ed
    FF FinalDoom
    Class: FOmar
    Section ID: Greenill

Also, i have 2 queries:
    1) Are we ***owed 2 train in single player
    2) After playing with clan members after each level e.g forest, do we share the meseta and sold items meseta?

Also, I have thought of a good way of settling an argumant between players over a item - you auction it and the person who bids the most gets the item, but has 2 give the meseta to the other person who wanted it for thatamout of meseta!

Bye!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Over on 2003-07-13 01:58 ]</font>

your allowed to play offline. I can tell if you are using stuff you didnt find.

No fighting over items....say someone finds something they cant use they simply give it to someone in the clan who can. We share stuff. and you get what meseta you get. We dont have to split it.

I will be on midnight tonight est if anyone can make it. Let me know. peace

We are the disease.

I can make it.12:00 P.M est Deneb 5-7 right?
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes. The image in your signature was 912880293 bytes.

yep it might be a lil after 12 but I will be there so dont think I wont

lol

With my brand new level 1 character

seeya there later