Excuse me for saying this, but do you really believe you're that f'n cool? Oh, wow, you kill people! You're so amazing, I wish I was you! ...Not. Sorry, but you're pretty much just as bad as a cheater in my eyes. As long as you don't go around stealing people's items or spreading your little cheap trick around, you're allright with me, but please don't act like you're cool, like you can throw little quips around and watch all the lowly mortals scatter. A level 1 newbie knows more about this game than you do, evidently. Oh, and if you're just some ass trying to impersonate this guy, way to pick a rolemodel.

refer to the first post of this topic.

This PK thing is really getting out of hand.

Well, obviously I'm a newbie, so please forgive me if I say anything ignorant or makes any of you say (god, this guy's a f'n moron):

Let's refer to the original poster here: I'm not sure why he would have any purpose to post anything as simple-minded as "you cry too much." Maybe he dislikes himself to the point where he has to degrade others to have the mentality of "I'm not the only one...I'm better than somebody, so I don't have to feel bad." Oh well. Just another troll in another forum. I really need to learn to ignore them...

BTW, I'm Killer B. A few fun facts:

- PSO is like a heroin addiction.
    - I'm working on a PS fangame, however, PSO is yet another cause of delays for me.
    - I have a Level 19 FOmarl: Fear Lin Fal. I see no need for fancy weapons and whatnot.
    - Online, I trust nobody (for now). I may join others to help out, but joining me is unlikely. It's not that I'm bitter...it's just that thievery and cheaters are far too great in PSO.
    - It seems that, while the majority of thievery is done via PKing or waiting for someone to die, some of it is done through trading. Best thing to do is to hold off on trading until you know you can trust someone.
    - Another solution, which kinda pains me to say, would be to create a level 100 (999?)cheating character, but it only serves the purpose of retrieving the lost items of others. This character carries no weapons (most likely a Force). It's also a PKer, but serves to destroy other PKers. The depository serves as a storehouse for retrieved items. I thought about doing this myself, but I haven't beaten PSO yet and I'll only use a Game Shark or whatnot after I've already beaten a game no less than three times and even then, I'm hesitent to do so.

whao there big guy... takin' this just a little too seriously. i didnt mean to get under your skin... sorry. =(
    p.s. i got two words for ya... (Dx)

Hey, I can drag my "troll" macro out of the dusty folders now...

"Troll: (Noun; internet slang) A person who posts imflamatory or controversial remarks on a website or discussion group solely in an effort to provoke a reaction. Usually a weak attempt to rekindle a flagging ego or feelings of inadequacy on the part of the Troll. The best way to handle a Troll is to ignore his posts and alert the local administrator, since the attention of a surly crowd is the only thing he wants in the first place. Insults, direct complaints back to the Troll, or attempts to reason with him are counterproductive.

Despite thge irony of posting such, a single suggestion to others to ignore him is acceptable. Nothing cheeses off a Troll more than him finding out he's just complaining into thin air."