Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a joke...talk of petitions and making web pages for thieves and whining about losing shiat, give it a rest!

I m sick of all the complaining about a F@cking game...if u dont like it, sell it and shut up already. This is sad...if this game is the cause of so much anxiety you have totally missed the point of gaming in general! U lose a character right? So what...start over!

Damn...immaturity in its moment of glory. All the boo hoo crap is pathetic. Get a life or a job...put all that useless energy into something positive like creating your own PERFECT game and quit sucking about this one.

I also understand that this is a place of freedom of speech, unless mr.censor does not like what u have to say...so go nuts and keep complaining like i know u will. But what does it accomplish....I'll tell you,

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Get the picture...

Some of u guys are just TOO hardcore and should take a break from PSO, go spankoff or something and relieve some stress!

Please dont take this the wrong way...u get your rants, now its time for mine, i know there is a lot of junk related to this game, but so is life...just enjoy the game and chill.

Ps. If u dont like what i have to say ( the whiners ) i really dont care because
    i have had to read your useless rants for weeks now and havent said a word!

d to the ios p to the adre

man youve been an idiot from post 1. lets hope that one was you last

Thanx...

No lifer number one

NEXT!

Speaking of immaturity, have you actually bothered to read what you typed? *coughshypocritecoughs*

Seriously, some of us have a right to be peeved when jerks decide to ruin the fun we're trying to have. Spells in the lobby? There's nothing cool about that. Duping or sharking an item a person didn't legitimately earn? That's not gaming, that's a wanna-be who can't enjoy the game for what it's worth. Hey, if you want to cheat, that's fine by me. But take it elsewhere, that kind isn't welcomed here.

I play on the straight and narrow and enjoy every minute I spend on the game. If that's too hardcore for you, then I guess you just don't know how to have fun.

OK...this last post is a good one. i have to deal with this crap too! So dont bash me either cause i dont do that stuff either.

The point i was making was...

What can u do about it? NOTHING....
    so why complain about it day after day! Its pointless...its not gonna change.

If anything all u do is fuel the people who do these things. i bet if people would just let it rest, the problems wouldnt occurr as often.

<font face=times new roman color=red>Well, sometimes people just need to vent hun. I mean after spending hours and hours on a game to build up your char and have good stuff equiped....then some putz comes along and lures you into being killed....well, that sucks. So people want to complain about it. I mean Ive been rather lucky so far I think, and im glad, but if something bad happened to me, i'd probably vent a lil too. Its just a way to relive stress. Most of the complaints you see are from different people each time. if you know a thread is a complaint...well, do what I do sometimes, and just dont read it. I dont sit and read each and every thread simply because: my computer is slow, i may not have an answer or reply, or it just doesnt catch my interest. But before you get to know anyone, please dont just assume how someone is. We all have bad days, just many may have a bad day on the same day, or some have them one day and others the next, its just life hun. I've said my piece. thanks.<center>

Thanx for your post, another good one

If u guys really dont want anything to happen from this point on...how about u guys try this:

DONT TRADE...FIND YOUR OWN SHIAT!!!

Then you wont have anything to complain about....pretty easy dont ya think? If people werent in such a rush to get things your not supposed to find yet...what do you expect. Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins.

Ever hear the sayin..live by the sword , die by the sword. So if u get the short end of the stick dont complain...you only have yourself to blame.

Sorry about not meeting you tonight Sciler/Akumi. I meant to, but I found a game with Danger Girl in it, helped a friend of hers level (Lysan) and I eventually lost track of time I feel really bad about it.

But, I figure, I'll add my two cents to the conversation:

I feel that, if someone has invested, lets say, over 200 hours in a character, and they have that character erased either due to poor game code, or an exploit employed within the game by a cheater/hacker/lamoid, it would be insane not for them to yell and whine.

Imagine if I lost Sheogorath. His clock is a few hours away from 300, and I even got my legit (Yes, legit) Inferno Bazooka back...

If I lost him, I...really have no idea what I'd do. Although it's safe to say it would involve lots of throwing of things, and the possible destruction of my Dreamcast. (Or whats left of my sanity, whatever comes first!)

People have a right to whine. It would be different, say, if their was a page in the manual with huge red lettering (Like Sciler's posts..hehe) that said: "DATA WILL BE RANDOMLY ERASED. DO NOT EXPECT SAVE GAME FUNCTIONALITY"

Thats why Sheo is semi-retired and Faydra now roams Puck 9

OK...fair enough,

I had a mag that i was raising and i spent literally 1 000 000 on it if not more! Never say anything but star and trimate...

I ACCIDENTALLY SELL IT TO STORE KEEP!
    OMG!!! but what can i do...

IT was a lvl 110 mag:

27DEF
    47POW
    20DEX
    20MIND

How do you think that made me feel...but what can i do about it, i had to move on...
    after intense therapy and a lot of medication of course LoL! But those are the breaks. Just start over.

it sucks...but it happens, it really sucks!

Rappy Hunter

Hey Sheo. Thanks for the help today! I appreciated it immensely! I was the victim of data corruption yesterday so I lost my original Lysan who was 85th level and had 110 hrs of logged time. I was upset to say the least but no sense dwelling on things I can't control. I've moved on and my new Lysan is 31st already. It was a pleasure to finally meet yoy Sheo.