Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Simply amazing. Beautiful. I'm glad someone finally made one.

It's funny, because I was recently tempted to make the EXACT same thing, because of all the BS I read over at GameFAQs. I was going to call it the "Official BS Rumor FAQ", but, well, you get the picture...

Anyways, I have one request:

Please, please, PLEASE add that stupid Section ID Card rumor to the guide. The Section ID Cards do nothing, try it out yourself. They DON'T change your ID to that of the Card, and enemies DON'T drop rares based on which Card you're using. The Cards are nothing more than 11-star ubers that each Section ID obtains. Just for the merit factor, I guess.

That is my only request, other than that it's a really good guide. ^_^ And hopefully it'll set some people straight.

check the guide richard. anyhow, feel free to contribute rumors! and thanks!

nice "guide".

but... can you really add precentages to sranks (according to said guide)? i thought you cant...

Rumor: If I name my S-rank this special way, it will have three 60%'s
    Fact: Not true. But you can add additional attributes to you S-rank in the West Tower Quest.

You can't add anything to sranks. You need a base % of at least 5% to add to it and sranks don't come with any %'s. Even if you hacked the weapon and put it on, I doubt the game would allow, then again if you could hack the weapon, you'd just hack it to 100% anyways.

P.S. Can I add the rumor that Frink is really Arnold Shwarztenager(sp?)?

On 2003-07-14 06:43, Guntz348 wrote:
    You can't add anything to sranks.
    Dude! A Rank, B Rank, C Rank attacks!?

You need a base % of at least 5% to add to it and sranks don't come with any %'s.
    Are you sure? Why can enemy weapons be given percents?

Note: No one class is better than the other. No one console is better than the other. No one equipment/weapon set is the best for you. It depends on your gamestyle, your playstyle and your own opinions.
    Thank you for this. It was sorely needed.

-Khao

Fate binds us, destroys us.

What about the rumor about the guy who stands in Vega 1 all day? Did you forget about him?

Which one? =P

Ryu20, as I have seen/heard, stands there pretty much all day. He is not affiliated with Sonic Team at all. He just... Stands there...

He also is there on the first ship/block, standing there just like on the GC.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-07-14 15:27 ]</font>

Fate binds us, destroys us.

Yes, that's him. Ryo20. Whats the deal with HIM?