Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi guys, i just got my copy of Weekly Famitsu and they got some kind of preview on PSO v.2 and scanned them for you guys to see (even if im banned on the PC )

well go to this site and sorry if the pics are kinda crappy
    http://gabgab.homestead.com/files/index.html

oh ya, im new here! tell me what you think of the kinda crappy pics

Gab Gab / lvl 28 / HUmar / Ophelia : Blk 15

The last pic says the mag is a playstation 2...

-Sinteres...

Sweet, Thanks for the pics!

I still don't get why the all the names of the characters in the pics are their classes, though.

thanx man....nice pix......just hope it comez to usa n has all da fixes need so there wont b ne more duping, cheating, wateva.......i can just imagine it......me playin pso ver.2 for but 200 hourz n findin a ps2 mag!! omg....ill go cRaZy!

PSO Assassin

I understand the PS2 Mag has been patterned after it's real-life counterpart. i.e. It'll be hyped up beyond belief, EVERYONE will be clamoring to get one, but once you get it, it's almost totally useless.

Well the ps2 mag is going to be hyped up jus like the real ps2, but the difference is, it is not actually a PS2 mag!!!! it is so obviously a DC!!! what hell are you guys thinking!! i dont mean to flame but jeeeee wiizzzz why would sega make a mag of one of their main competitors anyway!?!? dang peeples... sorry jus had to say that... i mean i saw it on one site where a guy said it was ps2 i was little peeved but then this??? if you think that is a ps2 mag you obviously dont own a dc cuz they are all sega systems. the long black one looks like a ps2 maybe there is the confusion but it is actualy a master system, and the other is a genesis, and then a sega saturn and a DC. I'm sorry to offend anyone but it was needed to be done, this is way too weird.

Hahahaha, I looked at the page for 10 minutes, I didn't see any SONY related stuff there. I THINK it's a DC mag.

look at the links to jpg 1 and 1 at the bottom of the page...

looks good.....

Veteran Fighter

erm... guys...

Maybe I've simply played myself retarded, but then again, it could be possible that he was JOKING about it being a PS2. *gasp*

I mean since the picture above is of a Dreamcast (you know... that machine that you play PSO on? ^_~) perhaps it was intended to be obvious sarcasm?

man, i thought MOME and ASH were the only guys who won't get the joke...