Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

any redrias i need to know what items are most common throughout the game with Redria ID. and what character is best suited for the redria ID.

Anyone can be a good redria. you will find more diska of braveman and liberator than every section ID put together, except whitill

if you're planning to make a redria, prepare yourself for a LOT of Diska of Liborators, Diska of Bravemans, and Slicer of Assassins

is there anything good about redria?

Look at some of the rares they get..

They have the ability to get all of the God items, and are very good in getting other Shield/Armor items as well. As for weapons, you'll see alot of diskas, Yes.. but it's pretty well rounded.
    Ship 2 - Sayrah - Level 54 Hunter/45 Fighter

ok i dont really care much about the weapons but are the shields easy to get or not that hard to get? and is it worth getting it all the way to ultimate?

Good question! Well, i created my Redria FOnewearl just for that purpose! she's currently in VH but..uh... not being used in seeing that I need to raise my Pinkal FOnewm...but anyways, So far I'd say its worth it! Out of all my other characters, none have found any rare shields that are worth anything (ref. to Proto Regen Gear), and boom! she's found two!

My Redria finds better rares in Hard than my Pinkal in Ultimate. I'd rather have diskas I can use with my HUnewearl than Stag Cutleries I can't.

Unfortunatly you can't find ALL the god items. IMO the best one, god/ability is only for Purplenum and Pinkal.