Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

OK, there was some talk a while ago that the older PS characters may be acceptible as avatars as they fall into the overall story of Phantasy Star and Phantasy Star Online. There are many reference's to the older story lines and characters. Many weapons are named after the older characters such as the Nei's Claws, Rika's Claws, Elysdion was the legandary sword of the series, the pyscho wand was was in PS4 and Rune/Lutz used it, as well as many other things.

I would really like to see the older PS avatars added to the DB for all the PSO players to see and use. This way the people who are getting into the series at PSO can connect to the roots, and the people who have played since the Master System can have a nice piece of nastalgia. So with out furth ado I would like to submit for your approvial the cast's of PSII and PSIV. Mods and admins, please look at these and tell me what you think, and discuss if you can add them to the database. Also any members who like or dislike them, hope you like them though , please tell me what you think of them. They were a bit of work, but it was a labor of love.

And now onto the Avatars,

Phantasy Star II

Phantasy Star IV

And there you have them. Please talk about them and take your time, no need for a rush desision Let me know what you think and I hope you choose to add them to the data base. I should also add that all the artwork is copyright of Sega and or it's subsidiarys. Thank you for your time!

Also if my Image host decides to crap out on me, let me know and I can zip and email them to anyone who wants to see them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-07-18 01:52 ]</font>

Top Dog

Ewwww.... I know like hahaha!

What sites are those from?

those are great!!!! youu should try to find some psIII too

Getintothegame- A lot of the PSII ones I had on my comp forever. Not sure what site they came from, I know I got the Kain one from FantasyAnime.com, they have the in game profile pictures of all the characters there too. I had a few PSIV ones, but I got the rest from Phantasy-star.net. They actually have the pictures for all the games there. All these pictures are is the in game screen grabs.

Monkeyfist- Thanks man! I'm gonna try to get some good PSIII pics to make into av's. I also wanna do PSI and the enemies, esspecially like Zio from PSIV. I'll let you know what I have more done

Those are swasome, a step above awsome, and they bring a bit of old school feel to this site, seeing as how its the first line of games that sparked the intrest in Phantasy Star Online.

i hope the site staff accept the avatars. i would love to rolf or rudo from PSII. or odin from PSI (is it just me or does he kinda look like vash the stampede?) sorry, im hooked on phantasy star collection right now

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: monkeyfist on 2003-07-17 19:55 ]</font>

hey guntz, heres all sorts of stuff from psI.
    [url]http://pscave.com/ps1/ps1.html
    [url]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: monkeyfist on 2003-07-17 19:56 ]</font>

Cool link Monkey, I'm gonna check those out. In the mean time I have a few more I want to add so check these guys out. The NPC's and and some enemys of PSII,

These were all taken from screen grabs I took from PSII. I'm working on more especially the enemys. I really want to get Zio and NeiFirst in here, but I have to get to that point in the game first. Check these out and tell me what you think!

Edit: Added the Doctor and the Cloner!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-07-18 09:38 ]</font>