View Poll Results: If sega happened to come out with another pso game with new characters which would you like to have?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • HUnewm

16 19.28%
  • HUmarl

16 19.28%
  • RAnewm

2 2.41%
  • RAnewearl

8 9.64%
  • Cyborgs**

31 37.35%
  • New FOs***

10 12.05%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Types

I hate these Force Droid ideas. But I like this cyborg concept... I didn't play the other PSes, FYI.
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

O.o That's a big Newman.

Yeah, so the FOcast idea of mine was stupid, I knew that while I was typing. Let's just pretend I never said anything about it...

I like the HUmarl idea, hopefully if that happens she has some good outfits. Something practical, but still cute. HUnnys are a little too revealing.

On 2003-07-19 18:04, _brainchild wrote:
    O.o That's a big Newman.

Yeah, so the FOcast idea of mine was stupid, I knew that while I was typing. Let's just pretend I never said anything about it...

I like the HUmarl idea, hopefully if that happens she has some good outfits. Something practical, but still cute. HUnnys are a little too revealing.
    Yeah, that design for the HUnewm is just hideous.

I dunno, a FOcast would be fun. Can you imagine how -FRUITY- he'd look?

...I'm so glad they redesigned the FOmar between whenever that picture was done and when they put him in the game. Although that does look more like robes and less like a dress, unlike the design they used... XD

Yeah, I like that concept pic of a HUmarl. I could tolerate looking at that. HUnnys... Just drive me insane. Nice stats, but I hate looking at them. X_X;

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

HUmarl looks like a HUnewearl without pointy ears 0_o

You have no mommy from now you cry to me

On 2003-07-19 18:27, K9999 wrote:
    HUmarl looks like a HUnewearl without pointy ears 0_o
    That's what it is.

No, HUnewearl would be wearing less. ^_^ I like a little modesty in a woman.

Bleh.. the cyborg concept itself is fine I guess.. but I wouln't vote for it just 'cause it's connected to PSIII too much, which happens to be the only PS game I detest.
    Also, don't say cyborgs were from previous Phantasy Stars. Don't use plural, for as far as I know, the only appeared in PSIII.
    Wren and Demi from PSIV were Androids, so they didn't have techs. Instead they got some nice Skills, which I reaaaally think ST should try to implement.

So I voted for HUmarl. Need a non-android-girl-HU that actually likes clothes..

basicly a humarl is a female Humar or a Hunewearl with out special abilties...

Hmm... maybe HUmarls could have more HP and/or DEF/EVP than HUnewearls and HUmars or something like that to make them fit into the Hunter class? 5 in a class would be hard, but... nice. Imagine all the 'Ricos' we'd see... O_o

... Least they won't be Aeriths... I hope.
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

On 2003-07-19 19:32, Nambrosia wrote:
    Bleh.. the cyborg concept itself is fine I guess.. but I wouln't vote for it just 'cause it's connected to PSIII too much, which happens to be the only PS game I detest.
    Also, don't say cyborgs were from previous Phantasy Stars. Don't use plural, for as far as I know, the only appeared in PSIII.
    Wren and Demi from PSIV were Androids, so they didn't have techs. Instead they got some nice Skills, which I reaaaally think ST should try to implement.

So I voted for HUmarl. Need a non-android-girl-HU that actually likes clothes..
    well not just PSIII PSIV... i just metioned PSIII because i dont hav PSIV... so... if u think about cyborg u should just think about PSIV... there if u only despise PSIII, u dont despise psIV ha!oh.... u already metioned PSIV... thats what i get 4 not reading the whole thing... DAMIT!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alizar on 2003-07-19 20:19 ]</font>