im looking for people to play pso with. no im not trying to start a clan persay. no you dont have to recreate a character,no it doesnt matter what lvl you are. i dont care if your legit or not and i have no byast towards either one. all i care about is haveing some people to play the game with. i do have one rule. no bs. i say, "don't start nothing, won't be nothing". id also like it if you PLAY THE GAME. please dont come in and chat with a friend and then help out only at the boss, that tends to urk myself and many other people. basically i want to make some friends who are online and not have to attach myself to any clan or lame ass rules. anyone game?

Yo I'm down evil. I'm new to the game but I think I can hold my own. Let me know when you wanna hook up and do some killin. I'll probaly be on later this evening around 6-6:30 central time. I'll also check back here to see if youve replyed. Let me know where you wanna meet up.

alright thats one! anyone else just wanna meet some cool people and lvl up or rare hunt???? come now i know theres more of ya's!

well i been trade with u for 2 time. u r a nice guy to trade with, should be a nice player too(strange theory but work for me) Pm me if u want to play at wed fri, and sat night.

(if i m active i can play...if i m not, i must be somewhere else)

oh and i should mention that this is for gamecube. so come now, is there any more?