First off I know the problem. Its my dsl modem is not recognizing my gamecube and therefore will not bring up the server list. I sent sega all that they needed but they didn't help me. The 2 solutions I saw were downgrading software for my modem (It worked in the past) or trying a new BBA, but I dont have the money to go and buy a new one just to see that it won't work. Now I have my network set up properly and everything because nothing about it has been changed except the upgrade on modem software. Though downgrading is impossible is what bellsouth told me. ARGG. I hate this, but currently I am using my 20 hours a month backup dial up for dsl and my friends modem. Does anyone know any solutions? And if it helps my dsl modem is a Westell wire speed dual connect.
    Here is some info if it helps:
    Modem Name: WireSpeed Dual Connect
    Model: A90-210030-04
    There is what you would need just the model type and the name of the modem. Has anyone else had this problem?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Virus-Warren on 2003-07-20 16:10 ]</font>

Try calling your DSL provider, then call Sega's tech support...and yeah edit your personal info off of here when you get the chance please n_n

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.