View Poll Results: I am about 50% through Project CHAIN SAWD. Before I spend countless hours tracking down a legit one

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 69.23%
  • No

4 30.77%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am about 50% through Project CHAIN SAWD. Before I spend countless hours tracking down a legit one offline (only way with my bro), I'd be interested to Know whether the weapon was really worth the time (with percents or full grind,etc). Post your thoughts and ideas about this sword (does it make a wierd noise,etc).

~Thanks~

~JGaff~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JGaff on 2003-07-20 17:57 ]</font>

from what ive heard its a godsend for droids... ur hucast correct? if so go for it, shouldnt take too long

godsend is an understatement... think of it as a messiah with a handle and spinning blades that make a Chainsawy noise

Yes, I am a HUcast. I am having a great time on ultimate with my 80 Skyly RAmar bro. We got a Stag for him, and just picked up a Dragon's claw in our 1st forest run. We are trying the caves. They are easy, and Vulmers are everywhere.

~Cheers~

*JGaff*

Yeah, it's definitly worth tracking down. I found mine without even looking, in some random Skyly game, and with hit % to boot. The thing pulls 120 HP out of every enemy it hits. Combined with Freeze and Confuse traps, you're practically immortal.

Ok, Ok. We've been trying to find it together in Multiplayer. Isd this going to work? Which Cave would it be found in? Need I do multiple runs in 1 sitting?

~JGaff~

Chain sawd is to HUcast/caseals what the Guld Milla's are to us android rangers. Steal HP, great dammage, looks cool, the list goes on...and on.....

Feel free to add more praise to the weapon, it will make me more determined to get it. Just try to answer my questions. I feel like a newb, but at 110 Offline Hucast, I'm not too shabby.

~JGaff~

I found mine in C1.

Ok, that's a start. The Max Grinder is 15 right? How does it compare to the Red Sword? Did it take you many runs or was it a snap?

~JGaff~