Aussie RAcast Battler

Yeh, I'm wanting to order US PSO from burn.com.au now. Its $115, $25 more than the PAL version will be, but itd got the colour manual, the slim case and all that. But basically I'll be safe when the version 2 comes out, that's why I'm getting it.

If you have heard of the Moon tomizer bug, don't worry, there's a way around it.. read my thread somewhere in this forum.

So I'm waiting on Burn to mai me my membership number... is there a faster way? I want it by Friday if possble at all.

Email me at [email protected] if you want.

125$, thats way too much. do you live in Europe? anyways why do you creep around pso forums when you dont have the game, you must be a hard core fan. and you did all thayt research about a moon atomizer glitch, lol. your wierd.

Aussie RAcast Battler

Because I'm getting the PAL or US version, right. The PAL version isn't guaranteed to work with any ISP other than Telstra, and probably won't be compatible with version 2, as Europe isnt getting the release. It also has a better case and colour manual, which we don't get in Europe.

The thing holding me back was the Moon Atomizer bug... so I had to go research it. I'm dying to get the game, that's why I lurk around.

Aussie RAcast Battler

Oh, and its $115, not $125. Games here are $100 on release.. remember our is half the strength of the US. So its like I'm spending $7.50 US for the better version.

Sounds alright to me, I'll email you tonight with some details and what we can do and stuff ok?

Aussie RAcast Battler

Sorry, I already ordered.

Sick of waiting for the membership email to arrive, I got their number off a friend and did it all over the phone. At first he said I'd still have to order online, then he went and letme oreer right there.

It cost $6.50 for shipping, express.. only option they have. So $122 all up. Not too bad, the Aussie one is rumoured to be slipping another 11 days. Great eh?

Also the Aussie one requires Telstra to register your DC.

Anyway, I suggest ordering from them. The US version will give you a bug if you have a boot disc, but that is easy fixed... find mythread regarding it.