Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have heard of this weapon and its special but i do not understand some things.I know that its special is time-eligible but is it worth it at all?Can it cream DF in ULT mode easily?How big is the damage?

You can cream anything with it!

Yu-Gi-Oh owns by the way

On 2003-07-23 09:25, xanoki wrote:
    Yu-Gi-Oh owns by the way
    I have only one thing to say for this:
    First Raigeki,then Harpies feather Duster,then Cyberstein,summon BEUD and equip with Megamorph and like De Loco from SOA said Fire!!!.Beat that
    I hope i do not get flamed or modded for this

hey, the Heavens Punisher isnt its special attack the same attack dark fallz uses with the MASSIVE light beams of DEATH falling from the sky? o.o *gets chills from describing the attack*

L:200 Purplenum RAmarl extraordinaire

In short, it looks sort of pretty but takes ages to kill anything in Ultimate. It's needlessly rare and more annoying than it is good.

The power is just very poor light damage, not even halfway comparable to that of a Grants. You can't clear whole rooms with it with ease like one might be conned into believing.

Rare Hungry Tennis Player

On 2003-07-23 13:15, Zarana wrote:
    In short, it looks sort of pretty but takes ages to kill anything in Ultimate. It's needlessly rare and more annoying than it is good.

The power is just very poor light damage, not even halfway comparable to that of a Grants. You can't clear whole rooms with it with ease like one might be conned into believing.
    Yes, sadly, that is true. It has a sweet special, and looks cool, but doesn't do very much damage at all in Ult, and you can't even use it all the time, but it sure is fun to break boxes with it lol!! It would rock in normal through very hard, but for your ranger to be able to use it you'd have to equip a dex mag and like 4 god/arms (requires 210 ata) i think 210, correct me if i am wrong.

Yup 210 ata requirement...
    ( i found one the other day w00t!!!)

Rare Hungry Tennis Player

congrats on the find. I wish i could use that gun with my low level ranger....but man he'd have to be twinked to the max!

Have you tried on any of the enemies in Ult Ep 2? Like Ob Lilies, Indi Belras, anything that's not a machine in CCA, Recons, Dolmdaris.