ok something i forgot in my last post was that, how come in the secret weapons sections it has screens of allot of weapons being used yet it doesnt tell how to get the weapon? if someone is useing the weapon then someon has to know how to get it. and a side note: not all secret weapons are just found so i dont wanna hear any crap about me just going out and finding it.

lol.. well, it doesn't really matter if you wanna hear that crap or not, because aside from the frying pan, soul eater and maybe one other weapon, they're all random drops.

Messenger of Light, Destroyer of Darkness.

Just about every rare item can be dropped by just about anything. There are a few exceptions... Soul Eater, for one, takes a long and arduous quest... I don't know about the frying pan (How do you get it?? ), certain monsters drop certain body parts which can be changed into weapons... AFAIK al rappies drop mag cells... etc... but rares like Photon Claw, Fake Agitos, Varista's, etc... can be found just about anywhere on its appropriate level (ie Varistas Hard levels and up, Clubs of Laconium on V.Hard Mines and Ruins) etc... of course they can throw you off as well, such as Delsabers dropping Sinow Beat's Arms (go fig). All it is, is a matter of luck (the real thing, not the stat).

mm.. the frying pan comes from quests as well, something about seeking all these weapon makers at once and then getting it from a girl, I'm sure you could look it up on gamefaqs.com easily.

As for mag cells, don't know why everyone thinks rappies, rappies rappies all of a sudden..? Booma's are also a big dropper, and I've seen one drop from the dragon. So, just about anywhere in forest I'd say.

Actually in my experience, most of the weapons in the game are not random. I've gotten about 10 Hunter Fields in Forest, all dropped by Rag Rappy's. In fact a few times it was dropped by the same exact one. I've found 2 real Agitos, both in Skyly games and both from a Booma. 2 Bravace's, both in Whitill and both from Pan Arms. 2 Combat Gears, both from a Nano Dragon. 2 D-parts, both from a Pofuilly Slime. A bunch of Book of Katana 1's dropped by Evil Sharks. Again with that, I've found one from the same monster twice. I could go on and on. I think your Section ID can mix it around a little bit though. For instance, I've found a Ranger Field from a Rag Rappy in Whitill, which has never happened in Yellowboze (always Hunter Fields).

Veteran Fighter

Actually... the method for finding Akiko's frying pan is right here on PSO World.

"WHAT YOU SAY !!"

Yes, that's right, Captain. Look in the "FAQs" section, then the "Cheats," (don't worry folks, no actual cheats there) and there's a nice little summary on how to get it.

"ALL YOUR COOKWARE ARE BELONG TO US !!"

i found a soul eater...

it was in the forest on vhard.. from a hidleblue... hidleblu.. bla a blu version fo the big ol monkey thin...

right b4 the boss pipe...

It?s not what you want to hear, but rare items can only be obtained through several ways.

1) You go out and find the items: Most rare items are found this way.
    2) Some items are obtained through quest: So far only 2 items (at least here in the U.S.) are obtainable through quests, the Soul Eater and Akiko?s Frying Pan.
    3) Each section ID can buy some rare items from the shops: For me, Purplenum, I?ve seen Crush Bullets, H&S Justice, and Guardian Armor for sale.
    4) Because you?re limited by section ID (i.e. what you can find), go into games created by people with different section IDs, trade for them, or receive them from others.