AGE!!!!! Ok, here is how it is, I traded stuff for Parts of Robo Chao, and I couldn't use it. Hmmm, so I asked some people and they said lvl needs to be 200, IQ needs to be 200, and synchro needs to be 120%, so I said ok I gotta max my mag out. I do this and I still can't use it! AAAA! Why the poop can't I use it? BLAAA! Sorry for my annoying Jibba-Jabba (I love you Mr.T!). Ok so I hope the wonderful people at PSO WORLD can help me. Here are the stats......Name:Kama/POW:116/DEF:16/DEX:67/MIND:1.... hehe I'm a HUcast, ok hopes this help you guys to figure out this horrible mystery, exuse me while I pee all over myself and light myself on fire. Buh-Bye

all the stats of your mag needs to be 35 or over to use any of the 2 chao cells.
    that sucked for me since my level 200 mag has every thing over 35 except def(that one is 29)

yeah i know it sucks.

oh, and one other thing, it needs to be a opa opa mag to use the parts of robo chao.

Actually I'm pretty sure that's an either/or thing. Either the stats have to be as required, or you can use the Robo parts on any Opa Opa to get it to work. At least, that's what it says on PSO Jazz.

Russian

The all-35+ requirement only applies to the regular Chao, ne? (...I hope so. It would be rather inconvenient for Androids if *both* Chao needed thirty-five points of MIND...)

I read that POW must be at a certain level for the Parts of RoboChao to work, but it was sixty-four, and yours is well over that. I don't know what's wrong. --; Section ID, perhaps? Beat time? Phase of the moon? oO;

A robo chao is a banned item so trade those parts away

How do u know what items er "banned" jett? n what exactly does that mean 2 people who have them?

Well frankly thats damn retarted, I dont want 30 on MIND if there is no use for it(Im a HUcast). Your right, I am just gonna trade them away. Blah! Thanks for the help guys.

This is what I did for my RoboChao?First you need a Level 200 Mag, then Mag Cell. Now you have to acquire a Heart of Chao. Lastly, you use the Robo Parts. Happy Hunting?It took me close to 350 hours of game play to get all the parts needed.

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Boris on 2001-03-21 19:40 ]</font>