Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Mod!

I'd like to invite Guntz348 on our team as our newest mod. He'll be moderating player matchup, trades and mags/quest and helping Rune out in Cheaters. As usual he's a junior spud for now.

Frink has also fufilled his junior moderator requirements. He will also be helping out in player matchup. We can't haze him anymore but now we can haze guntz so that's okay. Congrats Frink.

So please join me in welcoming Guntz on to the team. Guntz was a natural choice as we've seen all the work and help he's put in in the forums especially proving links and information to guides.

In case you haven't noticed, one of our old timer mods, Pixelate, has stepped down. Pixel has decided to take a break from modding and will be concentrating on other things, such as killing dragons solo. Pixel however will still be as active as ever on PSOW and still going to remain in the community. He will also gladly help people out and still a part of our tomato team. In this light, we brought Guntz on as pixel's replacement upon Pixel's own recommendation.

Thanks guys!

And might I add, thank you Pixel for a job well done. Thank you ol' buddy, ol' pal! Awwww hugggggggssss.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-28 00:18 ]</font>

Congratulations, Guntz!

Also, thanks pixelate for sticky-ing my topic!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-07-28 00:19 ]</font>

Chu Chu fever!

Congrats Gruntz!
    I was most like you on "Which PSO worlder are you?"

Thanks guys!! It's great to be a part of the team. I've always liked helping out people on the site and in general. Now I'll be able to help and serve the great memebers of the site, and the people that made it such a good place to come to.

I'd like to thank pix for recommending me. I'm honored that you thought so highly of me, and I will not let you down. I'd also like to thank the rest of the mods and admins for having just as much faith in me and to them I make the same promise, I won't let you down.

Chu Chu fever!

Sounds like they picked the right person!

Congrads I would like to thank you for coming and helping maintain order upon these threads. I am glad to see that there will be a new mod in the fourms. I have seen all the help you have put into this site. And to be honest with you I appreciate you very much. I hope to become a mod of this site too one day. This place is so much fun to be involved in.

Your the man Guntz348.

*cheers on Guntz348*

Ooo! A hazing! *chases the spud with a Potato Masher...the culinary kind, mind you*

Congrats.

woohoo! congrats!!!

Damnit, I get rid of one and another one comes in. >=|

oh..er..welcome aboard Guntz. We'll commence with the ritual flogging in Arkham. Goodluck and hopefully everything works out ok.
    Look, he did it again.

Fate binds us, destroys us.

Hello again Guntz, I am also 'like you' on Trickstr's quiz.

Congrats on your 'Promotion' (is it good or bad to be a moderator?...)

To Pixelate: I'm personally sorry to see you go... I hope you enjoyed your time playing omnipotent master here....