PSO Assassin

I couldn't get online all day yesterday. At first I got the usual "cannot connect to the server, it may be down for maintenance" message in the lobby, before ship select and when I tried again later it was even weirder. I managed to get to ship select but 3 times when I clicked on it I got disconnected. Now, I know for a fact that I don't have any dupes (unless some asshole placed duped meseta in the area) so I guess it was server update yesterday, eh? Any changes that are known? Actually I notived something myself, but I'm not sure about it. Could it be that Sega changed the legal messages that appear after "Online Mode" is selected? I'm pretty sure they're are different from before, but I could be wrong.

yesterday someone in #pso called sega and they simply responded with "emergency maintenance" but no specifics.

i just think people are sorta paranoid when it comes to sudden downtime..

Anyone else think that a giant robot with a tiny chao pet is disturbing?
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

I think they were getting a denial of service attack...

PSO Assassin

<blockquote>
    God only knows the Script Kiddies out there have been making our lives miserable enough already with their other little tricks.. somehow I'm not surprised in the slightest...
    </blockquote>

"Could it be that Sega changed the legal messages that appear after "Online Mode" is selected?"

Not likely, seeing as how those messages are read off the (read-only) Disk. The most likely spot would be a seperate screen that would pop up just before the 'ship select' screen, if anything, or, more likely, something in the woefully-underused 'information' option at the info counter.

I?m not sure what was going on yesterday, but I kept getting kicked out of the same game (4x) and having my screen freeze up (2x). I was kicked off 3x just trying to enter the game and 1 more time (after getting in finally) just as my team was downloading a quest.

I know that I don?t have any sort of items that would keep me from entering the game and I was able to enter games just moments before. It just really annoyed me.

people imprisoned by destiny

The server was down because the PK glitch was found in the server, and they were patching it.