Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

We need members, and not form that gay Takean's guild, he likes to pretend he is robin hood, lol, what a co.ck sucker. We need members, so meet in the ship Ophelia block 13, at 7:00 pm eastren time look for either Trunks lv49 or Tasselhof lv100

You're a theif guild...bashing a theif guild. That's like crap bashing slightly more crap.

I have to agree with Rat on this one...lol. Not that I like Rat personally...but he does have a point.

Rappy Hunter

the fact of the matter is everyone in a "thives guild" or anyone else even considering it are PICES OF CRAP i mean do you have to join a guild becuse everyone knows your a thief and nobody will play with you anymore?... you all better fear the day that PSOv2 comes out then i will battle any thief any time any where ALL THIEFS ARE FUCKING PATHETIC and no matter wich way you look at it thats the honest to god truth

Nothing to see here!
    Last edited by cbwing0; Jun 29, 2011 at 08:36 PM.

Oh no! I'm pissing off the leader of the cowardly newbies guild-er...I mean, the theives' guild! Please don't hurt me! *runs away*

Nothing to see here!
    Last edited by cbwing0; Jun 29, 2011 at 08:36 PM.

Hey...not offended at all man! I understand that in every organization...people have different opinions. Take for example...Ratsmack. Many people hate him...( I read post after post of people that think he is a jerk)...but, non the less, he has an opinion...just like everyone else. We all must respect those opinions...whether or not they are nice opinions. But, don't worry, I take no offence from your fellow members posts...but...I warn them this...if I meet up with them...lol...well...they may just be crying back to you how most of their cool stuff was stolen. See...many people may know how to pk people...and thats cool...but, that is not the trick our clan first started with...and to be honest...our clan is good at what we do...lol. We don't just get one item...we get many! How...the world may never know...lol. Peace out CB!

Takean...did you happen to catch the name of the person that posted those post after posts of me-bashing? Notice how the name is "Takean" all the time? That doesn't mean everyone hates me...that means you do. And I couldn't care less. Having a dork of an excuse for a slightly intelligent leader hate me is not accomplishment. Read your plug for your guild's thread. It's all bashing your guild. Duh. As for you, cb, get this straight, a newbie is a term I use for anyone who can't play a game worth a damn, which you obviously can't since you steal. I don't care if you're a 50-year-old who's played games since Pong, you're a newbie if you have to steal to play. That goes for all thieves, who I think are only mildly better than cheaters...unless they're the kind of theives that steal in trades, then they're tricking people and directly hurting them.

Let's get one thing straight ratsmack. I do not need to steal to play PSO. I have played 4 characters to level 100 and the game outside of cheating is very boring now. I started the Thieves' Guild as a fun experiment to add some longevity to PSO, and extend my own interest in it. Also, Takean isn't the only person who is bashing you, just look at the duping vs. stealing board, and you will find that there are several people who are tired of hearing you whine and complain. Another important note: I am not 50!